Talkative Fiends 42 members · 138 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
ObsidianPony
Group Admin

Before you get the wrong impression no I'm not talking about whether you like the app or not.

What I mean is that if we saw a FiM video game, a proper, licensed product, how would you want it to be done? Do you have a genre in mind? Who would you trust to develop it? Should it follow the story of the show or do it's own thing?

Speak people! Personally I would give FiM's license to TellTale games, who have yet to make a game that was below average and always seem to capture the essence of the licenses they take to a tee, plus the episodic adventure game/interactive story format I think would suit the show well.

how would you want it to be done?

With ponies.

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

1996032 For some reason I could see it with a setup like Animal Crossing. Organize and change the towns. Various ponies move in and out. Gift exchange, economic system, mortgages, collecting things, the works. Throw in a couple of side areas for mini games, and you have yourself a game. With an enormous capacity for online multiplayer interface, it could do well. This would probably appeal more to young children and Nintendo die-hards.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3