Talkative Fiends 42 members · 138 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
ObsidianPony
Group Admin

Hey guys, I always love hearing about peoples OCs (hell I made a whole group for them) so here, in your own words, I'd love if you would describe your OC for me, what they're like, their looks, etc.

A kahki and olive drab pegasus with piss yellow eyes and a large scar on one leg:trollestia:

BehindScenes
Group Admin

My OC would have a light-brown coat and slightly darker brown mane and tail, he is an earth pony.

I made the OC as a way to say that you don't need wings or magic to be happy in a world full of colorful ponies. Also, I just love how earth ponies can be so damn strong!

Brasta Septim
Group Admin

My OC would be a blue unicorn with a lighter mane and tail and green eyes. Personality wise, he's a bit of a loner, a slightly paranoid, socially awkward kind of stallion. The kind that can be a party pony if the situation demands it, but is uncomfortable in crowds. Still, little phases or surprises him, if only because his paranoid nature has dulled him to always expecting something strange to happen.

1988261 My OC is an emerald green unicorn stallion with curly indigo mane. His eyes are constantly changing color, and they turn kaleidoscopic when he is frustrated. He is never to be found without his trademark top hat and enchanted miniature wooden monkey (who often rides on the brim of his hat). He is charming and energetic, but that is a facade hiding the tortured insanity that drives him toward his ultimate goal. (Truth be told, I am not at all satisfied with the story.)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5