Vent 127 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Okay so, this maybe happened several months ago, and it's safe to say that I, and my reputation, haven't gotten over it, and probably never will.
But anyway, I had these "friends" and they were sweet and kind, but then one day they didn't talk to me as much as they normally do, and I didn't think anything of it at the time.
But that only got worse and eventually they cut off all contact with me, which seemed suspicious.
And that turned to anger when rumors spread saying that I did some bad things that I didn't do, and that led to me getting physically bullied in real life.
But to this day I'm pretty sure my reputation, along with that "friendship" no longer exists.

5080548 Do you have any idea why this happened?

5080552 No. I didn't even do anything wrong

5080559 Did you ever ask them? I mean, I understand if you didn't want to. I've had the same thing happen to me. I had a group of friends in the past and then one day, they suddenly turned on me. I will admit I'm not the greatest person but there was nothing ever said that should of warranted sudden hate. It just happened. I never really asked why...but that doesn't meant I shouldn't have.

5080570 Well I have tried not to talk to them... would it be a good idea to ask why?

5080584 I...if I'm perfectly honest, I don't know. I mean, do you want to be friends with them? Do you really think it's worth it? I mean, if you know for sure that they were great friends before this...then I would try. Otherwise...I would probably say no. Whatever was there was probably not worth having.

Now remember, don't just immediately take my advice. As my previous post shows, I'm definitely no expert in this. I'm just giving a suggestion cuz I want to help.

Remember...I could totally be wrong and I'm sorry if I am. In the end, It's your decision.

5080593 I think I might need some time to think it over

5080605 Okay. Sorry if I didn't give you good advice. I...I like trying to help people but I'm not really good at it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8