Ultraman 40 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

Ultraman was released by Eiji Tsuburaya in the late 1960s in what was originally meant to be the Japanese equivalent of Doctor Who, but it became something else entirely, and just as awesome.

1933001 So you watched Ultraman? Which Ultra is your favorite?

Shadow of the Night
Group Admin

Well, I think I've only seen the original, the one where the main character first finds the capsule. So my favorite is the first.

1933012 My favorites are the first and the second, UltraSeven. Like Doctor Who, the first two were essentially the most important two to the whole series (the first started it, and the second improved it), and unlike Doctor Who, the first two are actually a bit cooler than their antecedents (whereas with Doctor Who, the biggest fanbases belong to the three new Doctors plus the Fourth, and not the first two, for rather good reasons).

By the way, how do you make separate files to tag stories to?

Shadow of the Night
Group Admin

I can't really answer right now. Maybe if you make me an admin I can get to it as soon as possible.

Nevermind, I figured it all out! Thanks for the offer though!

Shadow of the Night
Group Admin

You are truthfully welcome.

I got my first story linked to it; it's a "pilot" for my OC, and there will be lots of crossing over with Doctor Who and Ultraman. So far, all I wrote is the prologue, which is just to establish who the story is about, what form of comedy it possesses, and the current situation, and it didn't even establish everything: chapters 1 and 2 will do the rest.

Shadow of the Night
Group Admin

Nice.

The only requirement is Daleks and Gomora.

It will get to that, don't worry! :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11