Everypony is the Best Pony 1,051 members · 6,499 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

For you guys who have seen Dungeons and Discord, you know that at the end, Pinkie and Rainbow join in on the fun and they change into, what I can only verify, as a Thief and a Bard.

It kinda makes you wonder; What do you think the other Mane Six's classes would be?

As for my opinion;

Twilight - Mystic/Monk (Duh)
Applejack - Paladin
Fluttershy - Druid
Rarity - Cleric

Twilight - Arcane Mage (Intelligent and a balanced spell set for attacking and defending): Clover the Clever (you know she'd choose a historical figures name)
Applejack - Knight/Cleric (with a focus on combat and healing spells) Sister Raensfield of the Atlas Order of Knights (Atlas in Greek mythology not only held up the world but watched over a special apple tree whose fruit could cure all ailments)
Fluttershy - Ranger (a charismatic and wise peace maker between ponies and nature) Artio the Wise (named after the Celtic Bear Goddess of the wilderness)
Rarity - Duelist (a lightly armoured swordswoman who fights with flair and speed) Aglaë the Swift

On that note a while ago I did a fun little sketch of the mane 6 as Dungeons and Dragons characters, as well as Spike and Big Mac!

Friendship is Dragons

Still like Wizard Twilight, Druid Fluttershy, and Ranger AJ from there. Rarity I'm not sure on because Dash and Pinkie took the two classes most suited to her on the show.

I was going to play Big Mac as a ranger once, but the game never got off the ground. Here's my background writeup from the character sheet.

MacUbhal
A tall, powerfully-built young man, with hair on the light end of strawberry blonde, green eyes, and a scattering of freckles on his face. He wears a wide-brimmed hat of dark leather, and a long red coat over his light armor. A heavy, five-foot blade is strapped to his back, along with an equally-large bow.

Hailing from a farming village in mountain country, MacUbhal had responsibility put upon his shoulders at a young age, when both of his parents died in an accident. With the help of his grandmother, he did his best to care for the family farm and his two younger sisters. However, as time went on, it became harder and harder to make ends meet. So, once his eldest sister was old enough to handle the farm and household, he set out to earn gold as an adventurer.

It was originally his intent to become something of a sellsword, doing what he must and sending his earnings back home to his family. However, Mac’s morals won him over more often than not, and he frequently finds himself helping those in need regardless of their ability to pay. Still, he does earn enough money to bring a good sum back home every so often.

Mac is a man of few words, sometimes going an entire day without speaking more than one word at a time. However, he writes frequently, keeping a journal of his travels and writing home whenever he finds the chance.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5