Bored... 47 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Words with an asterix will be repeated later on.

common phrase ! I’m John Smith. Get ready, for you’re about to hear a(n) adjective story.

At first, I never had that adjective of a life. My plural noun always past-tense verb me, there were a lot of plural noun at place who would verb or verb me, and there was overall a lot of emotion and emotion going on in my life.

It was hard, but I found something in high school that seemed to bring some noun into my life. A TV Show called My adjective Pony: concept is *adjective* .

It sounds like a show for plural noun , which it was. However, there were some very adjective characters, adjective writing, and a very adjective atmosphere that one would find hard to not feel feeling while watching. Many have thought me adjective for watching it, but the show made all the noun in my life much more adjective .

However, little to my knowledge, it would change my life forever. One day, I was verb ending with "ing" noun on my noun in my room, when the air around me began to feel… adjective .

Then plural noun began to appear out of the corner of my eye. I turned to see what it was, and was amazed to see
same plural noun as before coming from my wall as a noun began appearing. To my utter astonishment, fictional character , one of the show’s major characters, walked out of the same noun as before with a(n) adjective smile on his/her face.

“Hello, John,” S(he) said in a(n) adjective tone. “I have seen your life from my homeworld, and have began to feel emotion towards you. Would you like a new life in Equestria?”

“Y…Yes…” I stuttered, adjective .

S(he) smiled and took me under his/her body part . With a massive flash, the room around me vanished and was replaced with fictional area .

“WOW!!!” I yelled.

Before me were the Elements of noun themselves. There was *common event* *verb* , Rainbow verb , Pinkie noun , *noun* jack, verb shy, and *term* .

“H…Hi…” I said as I raised a hand, only to realize it turned into a body part .

I gasped as I realized I was no longer human. My skin had went from flesh tone to color pattern of color and color . My hair had become (a) hairstyle of color and color . Not only that, plural body part had sprouted from my back and a body part protruded from my forehead. I was a(n) mythical creature .

“Do you enjoy your body?” S(he) asked.

“I LOVE IT!!!” I screamed.

With overwhelming emotion , I ran over to my new friends for a form of interaction .

amount of time later…

My life has certainly changed for the adjective ending in "er" . I got a great job at *noun* jack’s *noun* farm,
*common event* teaches me a lot about area of study , and *term* likes to verb me some amazing plural noun .

Overall, life for me had become a lot more *adjective* .

The End.

Hey ! I’m John Smith. Get ready, for you’re about to hear a(n) Awesomifying story.
At first, I never had that Bad of a life. My girlfriends always Loved me, there were a lot of friends at School who would love or Like me, and there was overall a lot of love and Happiness going on in my life.
It was hard, but I found something in high school that seemed to bring some walrus into my life. A TV Show called My huge Pony: Rainbows is Fun .
It sounds like a show for narwhals , which it was. However, there were some very Flubbery characters, Blubbery writing, and a very cloudy atmosphere that one would find hard to not feel confused while watching. Many have thought me supercalifragilisticexpialodocus for watching it, but the show made all the Mcdonalds in my life much more yellow .
However, little to my knowledge, it would change my life forever. One day, I was swimming Nets on my Pool in my room, when the air around me began to feel… stinky .
Then Stars began to appear out of the corner of my eye. I turned to see what it was, and was amazed to see stars coming from my wall as a noun began appearing. To my utter astonishment, King Sombra , one of the show’s major characters, walked out of the Stars with a(n) Evil smile on his/her face.
“Hello, John,” S(he) said in a(n) Harsh tone. “I have seen your life from my homeworld, and have began to feel emotion towards you. Would you like a new life in Equestria?”
“Y…Yes…” I stuttered, Foggy .
S(he) smiled and took me under his/her hair . With a massive flash, the room around me vanished and was replaced with Asgard .
“WOW!!!” I yelled.
Before me were the Elements of Thor themselves. There was Thorlight Thorkle , Rainbow Thor , Pinkie Thor , Thorjack, Thorshy, and Thority .
“H…Hi…” I said as I raised a hand, only to realize it turned into a tentacle .
I gasped as I realized I was no longer human. My skin had went from flesh tone to stripes of Rainbow and rainbow . My hair had become (a) Mullet of black and white . Not only that, insect wings had sprouted from my back and a horn protruded from my forehead. I was a(n) Changeling .
“Do you enjoy your body?” S(he) asked.
“I LOVE IT!!!” I screamed.
With overwhelming hatred , I ran over to my new friends for a dogpile .
amount of time later…
My life has certainly changed for the blubber . I got a great job at Thorjack’s candy farm,
Thorlight Thorkle teaches me a lot about math , and Thority likes to show me some amazing rocks .
Overall, life for me had become a lot more legendary .
The End.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3