Goodness is Magic 20 members · 171 stories
Comments ( 38 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 38
CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Here is who everyone is. Please tell me if you want to change, but I want to start right now.

CutieMarkCrusaders: Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo.

Solar Bolt: Solar Bolt's OC, Solar Bolt

kwr2k13: kwr2k13's OC, Little Horn, and Applejack

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

( Sweetie Belle enters the school yard and sees Little Horn and Solar Bolt.)
:unsuresweetie: : Hi, guys!

(Please refresh me on what your oc's look like. Thanks.)

2149944 Little Horn is a tan unicorn filly with a brown mane and tail. She has blue eyes and is a "blank Flank." Today is her first day of school in Ponyville, and she doesn't know any pony her age to hang out with. She trots over to the other fillies and colts to see what kind of ponies they are.

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

Sweetie Belle introduces herself to Little Horn.

"Hi! My name's Sweetie Belle!"

(When the other crusaders start showing up, I'm going to use emoticons to show who's talking. example: :applecry: : blah blah blah)

Little Horn looks over to see a young unicorn filly with a purple and pink mane, with light green eyes and a white coat. "Hi, Sweetie Belle. My name is Little Horn. I'm kinda new here. My parents want me to make some friends today."

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

"Welcome to the school!"
Apple Bloom and Scootaloo approach.
:scootangel::applecry:: Hi Sweetie Belle!
:unsuresweetie:: Hi guys! This is Little Horn. She's new here.
:applecry::scootangel:: Hi!

Little Horn shyly sees the yellow Earth pony and the Orange Pegasus approach with Sweetie belle. "Uhm, Hi. I'm Little Horn. I'm a unicorn and I'm kinda new to the school and to magic. My mom's been training me, but she wants me to meet new friends." She looks over at their flanks, which are blank, like hers. "Uhm, I don't have what they call a Cutie Mark yet. I just hope that I don't get teased."

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

:scootangel: You don't have a cutie mark? (Scootaloo winks at Apple Bloom.)
:applecry: We Don't have our cutie marks yet either! Also, we started a club devoted to helping ponies get their cutie marks! Want to join?

(Sweetie Belle smiles widely and the others lean in anticipating a response)

2150687 Little Horn nods, "Yes, I would like to join your club! How do I go about joining? Just talk to you three after school? is there some sort of test or something?" The little tan unicorn filly says to the three new fillies she has met. They seem like a wonderful play group to hang with.

"So, Sweetie Belle, what are your friends' names? What do you girls like to do for fun?"

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

:unsuresweetie: You just gotta meet us after school and we will give you the test. Oh, yes. This is Apple Bloom and Scootaloo, by the way.

:scootangel: We like to go on crusades! we try everything we can to get our cutie marks!
:applecry:Yeah!

A loud ringing sound is heard throuout the playground signifying school is beginning.
:unsuresweetie:Come on, Little Horn! We'll walk you to class.

2150771 Little Horn walked beside Sweetie Belle, and walked with the other fillies to the class to meet Miss Cheerilee, the teacher.

Miss Cheerilee smiled as she saw the new student arrive with the Cutie Mark Crusaders, "Hello there, my name is Miss Cheerilee. I am the school teacher here. You must be our new student," she looks over at the school list, "Little Horn, is that right?"

Little Horn nods, "Yes, Miss Cheerilee. My new friends were showing me around the school yard and the school house."

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

All three cmc beam at Miss Cheerilee.
Cheerilee says "Well all right then! I will let you sit by Sweetie Belle today."
:unsuresweetie:Yay! We sit right over here, Little Horn.

After we sit down, Miss Cheerilee turns to the class and says "Everypony, I would like you to meet our new student, Little Horn!"

2151128 Little Horn got out of her assigned seat near Sweetie belle and trotted up to the front of the class, near the teacher's desk.

"Hi every pony. My name is Little Horn. I am originally from Canterlot, but I am living in Ponyville so I can make some friends. I already made a great impression on three new friends today." She smiles over at the Crusaders.

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

The Crusaders smile back, and a collective "Hi, Little Horn." Is heard throughout the classroom. Then, sadly, the voice of Diamond Tiara says "Hi, Blank Flank!" Silver Spoon snickers and the Crusaders scowl at them.

2151163 Little Horn scowls at Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. "Great, the bullies are here." She then heads over to join Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo at her seat. "What's with those two ponies? Are they always that mean?"

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

:scootangel:Yes.
:unsuresweetie: (Nudges Scootaloo) Don't worry about them. They just want attention.

2151190 Little Horn nods and focus on hanging out with her new friends rather than dealing with Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

"So, what kind of classes do we have here at school?"

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

:applecry: We learn about all kinds of things! History, books, math, and my favorite, cutie marks.

2151207 Little Horn smiles and looks at the books Miss Cheerilee offered her for her class assignments. "Here are the books you will need for the school year, Little Horn. Make sure you take notes in class so you can study with your fellow students."

Little Horn leviates the books to her to read some of the titles.

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

(:applecry::unsuresweetie::scootangel: take out all of their books and look at Miss Cheerilee for instructions.)

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

( should school be over now or do you want to go through the day?)

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

( should school be over now or do you want to go through the day?)

Little Horn finishes her lessons on her first day of school and then heads over to look for Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Apple Bloom outside the school house. She hopes that the girls and her will be good friends and maybe go meet their families.

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

:unsuresweetie: sees little horn approaching. "Hi!" The unicorn filly waves Little Horn over to the other crusaders.

2156758 Little Horn trots over to see Sweetie belle wave her hoof over to her. "Oh, Hay, Sweetie Belle, right? So, what are you girls up to any hoof?"

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

:unsuresweetie: We were just about to go to our clubhouse! We were waiting for you. Wanna come?

2156772 Little Horn looks puzzled at the mention of a clubhouse..."A Clubhouse? What do you do at your clubhouse, if you don't mind me asking..." She continues to walk along with the Crusaders to this clubhouse Sweetie Belle mentioned.

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

:applecry:We take roll call, eat our lunch, think of great ideas, go crusadin'... stuff like that!

2156808 Little Horn nods, "Sounds like fun, Apple Bloom!" She continues to walk with the Cutie Mark Crusaders as she thinks of activities to earn Cutie marks." What do you like to do for fun, besides Crusading? What are your families like?"

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

:applecry:My family's great! We live on Sweet Apple Acres and they buck apples all the time.
:unsuresweetie:My older sister is a fashion designer! I like to help her out, but she says sometimes I just get in the way.
Scootaloo just sighs.

2156861 Little Horn nods, "My parents buy apples at least once a week as part of their grocery shopping in the market. The local apple seller is an orange mare with a brown hat and a blonde mane. She's really nice. Is that one of your family members, Apple Bloom?"

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

:applecry: Uh huh! She's my big sis! Her name is Applejack! Here's a picture I drew of us! (Pulls out paper from notebook in saddlebag)

(I didn't actually draw the picture, I found it on the internet lol.)

2157603 Little Horn sees the picture of the Apple siblings, and smiles. "Wow, Apple Bloom! So, that's your sister, huh? Cool!"

She turns to Sweetie Belle, "Your sister runs the dress shop in town, right?"

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

:unsuresweetie:Yep! We can stop at Carousal Boutique and I can show you a picture I drew of me and Rarity!

2157671 ((we should open this session up so we can interact with other ponies))

Little Horn smiles, "That would be so cool, Sweetie Belle! What about you, Scootaloo? What do you like to do for fun, besides crusading with Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom?"

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

(( i was hoping it could just be us. last time I did an open rp, a war got started between unicorns and earth.))

:scootangel: I like having fan club meetings for Rainbow Dash!

2157727 Little Horn nods and smiles, "Wow, you are in charge of the fan club then?" She asks Scootaloo.

Just then, Little Horn's stomach growls, and she blushes, "Uhm, can we get something to eat? Where is a good place to get some food?"

CutieMarkCrusaders
Group Admin

:unsuresweetie: We could have Rarity make us something at Carousal Boutique! Then I could show the picture too!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 38