Apple Scratch Verse 275 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

From what you could have read from the various stories of the Apple Scratch Verse,

How exactly do you imagine the parents of my favorite (head-canon) sisters, Ariane Apple Orange and Jonah Gold Apple Smith?
I'm talking physically and emotionally/sentimentally.... etc.
I'm asking because I'm thinking of commissioning someone to draw a family picture or something later on... (maybe when I finally get a job :derpytongue2:)... so I would appreciate some suggestions and how you depict them ^^.

4381524 For Jonah Gold I pictured him big like Big Mac, muscular from working the field, Blond hair, yellow/ orange eyes, mabey a scar or two from timberwolves. As for Ariane I picture her with a lean runners or swimmers build, red hair, green eyes.

Well, I feel like Jonah would be pretty tall and strong, but easy going, and always lenient with the rules and such. However, hurt the people he cares about, and he turns into a whole different man. For Ariane, I would think slightly less tall, and having a lean build. I feel like she would be the more careful, and sometimes stern, parent, but she also loves her family very much, and she's not completely adverse to having fun. Still, she's usually one of those people that will make you go "But Ma!". Anyway, so yeah, that's what I think they'd be like. Also, on a side note, any idea on the continuation of Scratchin' Thieves? I love that story, and if I remember correctly, stuff was getting intense

Like Izumi Curtis and Sigu Curtis from Full metal Alchemist...but like farmers :ajsmug:

so how did aj and vi's parents die

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5