Apple Scratch Verse 275 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Mariacheat-Brony
Group Admin

Preview of a Rise of the queen update

A massive, black-furred dog walked around the sinuous streets of the slums, its snout lowered close to the ground, obviously searching for something. As it passed in front of a lousy tavern, a couple of drunkards wobbled near it before one of them lost his footing and landed heavily on its head. Out of reflex, the dog yapped in pain after jumping away from the alcohol-imbibed man while he and his companion laughed their asses out at it. Though that was until it started growling at them. It bared its long, sharp fangs at the pair of drunks, a small puff of vapor escaping its throat while his dark blue eyes looked down at the fallen man. It sharply and violently snapped his jaws around the reddish nose of the drunkard, prompting a sinister crack out of him as well as frightened scream. The still-standing man sobered up a bit at the sight of the large dog mauling his friend’s face, and tried to pull him away in terror, calling back at the tavern for help. When a few patrons stumbled out of the establishment, he looked back at the dog, only to see a tiny kitten strutting away from them into an adjacent alley.

Stupid boozehounds! They almost made lose her scent! Vigil thought angrily, bringing his moustached nose close to the ground and hearing from afar the two drunks being belittled for being terrorized by a kitten. Damn, I forgot the nose of a cat is lousy compared to a dog's... I'll change back in a couple of streets!

What do you think of that ? Personally I like it :raritystarry:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1