SCIENCE! 46 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Pleaseworkforonce
Group Admin

How do you think a Unicorns ability to levitate works?
I personally came up with the theory that a unicorns horn can generate or remove electrons from the area around the object creating a magnet effect. I also believe teleporting involves refocusing and vibrating electrons to the point it creates a rip in the universe at the location the caster is and the location they wish to go causing them to be sucked through the rift at FTL speeds causing them to "teleport"
I'm too tired to think of a way for your body to not be shredded when your sucked through the rift, so what how do you think levatation and teleportation work
Remember this group is SCIENCE!!! not magic so keep it somewhat scientifically founded (no just saying magic even if you see me say that outside this group all the time)

What happens is the unicorn magic opens up a rift in time and space. When that happens, the Unicorn gets sucked into the rift and their particles and molecules get split apart, this is so that can actually travel through the rift as large object would just get torn apart. Upon exiting the other end of the rift, where the Unicorn intends to arrive, their particles and molecules get rearranged back into their original form. The whole process takes mere milliseconds, thus teleportation.

Alright, what if the unicorn can create some sort of wormhole. Ya following me here? It acts like a normal hole, but the other end is at the destination. It would pinch space, reducing the distance between two points to zero. Similar to the portal gun, but much faster and temporary.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3