Total Drama Bronies 48 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I'm currently making a crossover story of Total Drama Island and the title says it all, I'm looking for OC's that will participate as contestants. So if any of you are interested, just comment down your OC. That's all for now:pinkiehappy::heart:

5877066 Name: freestyle ( if your looking for normal names the Michal Couch will do)
Skin Color: light blue (darker then rainbow dash)
Hair Color and Style: slicked back. The color is black with a silver stripe on the side.
Outfit: black sweat pant and hoodie.
Shoes: old beaten up running shoes.
Eye Color: dark blue
Height: 6.1
P or UP?: people know him but he's not popular
Personality: a work hard steady guy who busts his ass every day to get better at what he love. He's shy when he's meeting new people and won't really talk to them especially girls, he's not good around them. He's humble guy and doesn't like to brag . Hangs his head up height no matter what.
Strengths : he's a B average student. The sport he play and trains for almost day and night is wrestling. Kind hearted guy who likes to help just cuz. In TOP shape for his age (Weight class is 195) practice wrestling his hole life. His main sport is wrestling but he is also a starting linemen during football. When ever he doesn't train and just kinda walking he wears a weighted vest and ankle weights for a total of 60lb.
Weaknesses: he will over work himself training for wrestling and is to stubborn to ask for help even if he needs it. When ever he has to cut weight he can get very mean and agitated

5877066 if u need a hand with the story just ask.:raritywink:

5877070 He's in the competition:pinkiehappy:

And sure thing.:twilightsmile:

Character pitch ideas. Pick some that stick out to you and I could try to develop them further unless you want to.
*High School drop out who is actually quite talented and smart.
*YouTuber (Or what ever they have for YouTube in the Total Drama Universe)
*Comic Book Nerd
*Some one like Jason Borne
*AI
*Fortune Teller
*Techy (Person addicted to Technology)
*Mascot maniac
*Music Listener
*Blind Person with abilities that can make it feel like he/she could see.
*Equinophobia (Fear of Horses)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5