~Roleplay~ 5 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 188 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 188

(Lol, you didn't think I was serious about that length did you? Maybe a foot at the longest. Oh! And should Apppejack get pissed, or eant to join them a round? )

(I think AJ would be a little pissed.)

I breath heavily, but each breath is a little lighter, until I'm breathing normally.

"So... If that was third base, what's home plate?"

I laugh,
"We just did it. Third base was when we were feeling each other on our pleasure points."

"Rainbow Dash! What in tarnation do ya think yer doin' ruttin' on mah property like that?" Applejack said furiously.

I leap up, member having receded back into its sheath.

(Sorry, I'm a little bummed out right now)

"AJ! Wha...How'd you know we were here?"

"Oh, Ah dunno, yer loud screamin' maybe?"

(I noticed.)

My mind just can't process what's happening. Why does she not like us?

(What if Godzilla showed Applejack his true roots beforehand, causing her to hate him?)

(As in he showed her his monster form or something? )

(He managed to show her his memories... Somehow. But can we get on with it?)

(...I'm going to assume you meant nothing by that. I'm not in the mood to deal with any smart-ass remarks)

I grit my teeth at her answer,

"The Hay's your problem?! Why do you hate my coltfriend so much anyways?!"

Applejack glowered at us.

"Maybe you should ask him!"

(Woah woah woah, what? I didn't mean to be a smart ass!)

"What?" I snort as I stomp my hooves on the ground and breath out my nostrils heavily.

(Sorry...I'm pissed at the world right now and snap at things I shouldn't be snapping at.)

"ya heard me ya abomination! Yer too damned dangerous ta be trusted!"

"Hey! Back the hay off! You don't know him! So who are you to judge?!"

"Ah know enough 'o 'em ta know that he's nothin' but trouble!"

"HORSEAPPLES!!!"

(Oh.)

My eyes twich. An abomination? No. I'm a creature, just like my marefriend. I'm not a monster.

Monster.

Monster.

Monster.

MONSTER.

I know what she's talking about, and I freeze up.

"JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" I turn to grab you,
"C'mon, lets just...Godzilla? Are you okay?"

The words don't make it through as I fall forward, becoming unconscious.

In a wave of panic, I cstch you and place you on the ground, shaking you.

"Godzilla?! GODZILLA?!"

(Last post for the night. Tired as hell.)

I don't move as my mind races.

(Back.)

"Ah done told ya, he's nothin, but trouble."

I ignore Applejerk and carry you on my back. I can fly at lower speeds, but the added weight makes it hard to fly as fas as I normally do

"Just...just hang in there, Zilla..."

The only pony I could think of that might be able to help is Twilight. Eggheads like her always have at least a clue to situations like these.

I start to shudder as the memories race back.

I had to hurry. I didn't like what was happening to you, so I strained my wings as hard as I could to get you to Twilight's place. My lungs felt like they were gong to explode, my heart was beatimg like a drum, but I only focused on my goal.

After what felt like an eternity, I finally saw the library. With what energy I had left, I poured everything to my wings, grunting and gritting my teeth as exhustion was setting in. Finally when we reached the doorway, I collapsed, screaming as loud as I could for help.

(you'll have to play Twilight... I'm not good as a mare.)

The explosions, the death. I can't escape it as I begin to shiver violently.

(LMFAO!!! Damn, that's both a compliment and an insult at the same time :rainbowlaugh: :trollestia: :flutterrage: :pinkiehappy: )

I crawled to the door, pounding on it with what little strength I have left. Thankfully I hear hoofsteps coming

"Rainbow Dash! Whats...the..? Oh no, what happened?!"

"H...help! P-please...help." was all I could manage to say.

Twilight levitated the both of us in her house...the last thing I saw before i passed out was Twi ordering Spike to get some book while she laid you on the couch.

Then, I begin to shake, and the memories reach Twilight:

Twilight could only stare in horror as the images flashed through her mind, unable to tear her gaze away from the disturbing truths about your life.

Silent tears were falling from her muzzle, flopping down on her haunches as the images ended. She looked to you, completely horrified.

"H-how..? Why? You...you poor soul." she lit her horn, wrapling you in a magenta aura to soothe your fractured state of mind.

I start to shake even more violently, practically writhing because of this overload of memory.

Twilight increased the potency of the spell to help soothe your pain and limit the flow of memories flooding in.

In spite of her magical prowess, the damage has been done. I'm just shivering now.

(So...does he go classic Godzilla now? :rainbowkiss: )

(So...does he go classic Godzilla now? :rainbowkiss: )

(That's going to happen.)

Then, I start writhing as I feel the more beastial side begin to take over.

Twilight broke the spell, and in a panic, she teleported Spike Me and her as far away from here as possible.

My eyes burst open as I roll off the couch, and start to grow. It's slow, but obvious.

(Shouldn't RD wake up now?)

(I dunno. How long does exhaustion usually last?)

(...fuck it, we'll have her wake up now.)

I wake up, my mind still thick with groginess

"Unh...what...what happened?"

"Dash! It's...it's Godzilla..."

Immediately I spring up, noticing you weren't there,

"What about him?! Is he okay?!"

"I...I don't know...."

"What do you mean you don't know?! Where is he?!"

"He's...he's turning feral from his suppressed memories. It's like he was changing into...something the likes we've never seen before."

My eyes twich as the growth rate accelerates. My normal equine tail is swiftly replaced by a thick, scaly one. Scales replace my coat, and spinal plates replace my mane. My growth in size accelerates- I easily come through the roof of the library in only a few seconds. Even so, I run for the direction of the Everfree as I continue transforming.

(Should RD know about his classic form already? Just making sure before I post it.)

(Gotcha, thanks :raritywink: )

"What...what do you mean? You think he's a monster too, don't you?!"

"He is in a literal sense, Dash! I'm not saying he's evil, but he isn't a natural creature, even in his world!"

"LIES!!! WHY IS EVERYPONY SO AGAINST HIM?!"

I'm not against him! I want to help him! And i know this because...I saw his memories..."

"You read his mind?! How the buck dare you?!"

"I didn't read his mind! His memories forced their way in my mind! I don't know how it happened, but I saw everything!"

Then, as I reach the edge of the Everfree, I stop walking. The transformation is complete.

I'm now a three-hundred twenty-eight foot tall beast.

And I let out a roar that shakes the heavens and easily wakes up everyone that is in a few mile wide radius... Including everyone in Canterlot.

My blood freezes when I hear that roar.

"No...tell me that's not him..."

I then resume running, escaping into the creeping dawn, knowing what I've lost...

Due to her.

Due to that fucking farmer.

After running for a bit, I turn for Sweet Apple Acres, just wanting to reap revenge. To hide myself, I lean forward and begin to dig at the ground, easily making a massive hole in only a minute.

In a flash, I fly to wherd I heard the roar. I see you looming over the trees, running to Sweet Apple Acres.

"GODZILLA!!!" I yell as I fly towards you, my heart full of worry for you.

Finally seeing the farm triggers a fountain of anger that has not been allowed to flow ever since I ended up here.

And it breaks loose.

My spines begin to glow blue, and I release a powerful atomic blast, taking out a large amount of the orchard in only a few seconds.

(Music:)

(Sorry fir the late response, had an unexpected visitor. Good choice in music BTW)

I could only stare in awe as I saw the sheer power you were giving off. Countless acres of her land gone in seconds...

"Godzilla, no!"

I fly to you in desperation.

(It's alright, and that tune is classic.)

I only let loose another planet shaking roar as I set onto the Orchard like a rabid dog.

(Applejack?)

(I figured she high tailed it. Unless you want her to be talking shit?)

(Well...I'm not a very good shit talker, but I'll take a crack at it.)

"HEY! STOP THAT YA DAMNED VARMANT!!

(...I really suck at talking shit. I've always used my fists to do the talking. :fluttercry: )

I fly to your face, trying to get your attention.

"GODZILLA! STOP IT, PLEASE!"

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 188