Looking for proofreader 41 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Title: Tripode Machina
Tag: Sci-Fi/Adventure/Crossover
Rating: Everyone
General Summary/Description: After the discover of Equestria, a journal is found in the harsh waste of the Ancient Homelands. The terrifying result of war and lies is brought to the light of day. With the rediscover of the Homelands, the journal is found once again, this time with intent. The intent of showing the world the truth of ancient times. A truth that is over a thousand years old.
The type of help am I looking for: I'd like a proofreader to check through my work and someone to give me feedback, ideas, criticism.
Information any reviewer needs in order to review my work: This isn’t an obligation. Dropping in on my story is just something you may consider a fun thing to do (as a sidenote, you’ll be helping me immensely). If not, then just ignore this thread.
Specific things I want a reviewer to focus on: I want criticism and feedback. Ideas would be nice, as well as checking the grammar and all that.
Other important information: I am offline except during certain times between 7:00 AM- 1:30 PM. This is my first serious attempt at writing fanfiction on this site, and I would like someone to revise my story for any mistakes, ideas, and overall feedback. Thank you whomever does respond.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1