~The Decent Writers Club~ 1,674 members · 9,286 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Oh hi guys. just a question.

There's this story i'm writing that contains sex... but it's not explicit... i think.

I'm not sure what that means now, you see i like alluding it in a different way. It's probably better if i give you a few lines:

In his royal bathroom, Prince Duke Adolf Nukejew was taking his bath. Foaming his massive biceps and complimenting the room with his uber sexy deep voice

“Cause tomorrow’s spring is heere!”

“You are SUCH a great singer, Duke!” A pink mare giggled from below him and the other blue mare said something too before Duke forget about her too “Yeah! Your voice is makes me sooo hot”

“I know… uh… what’s your names again?”

The pink one answered “We’re Aloe and Lotus”

“Yeah, I like your voices too”

The two mares squealed like little girls when they heard Duke speak his sexy stallion voice

“But they sound better testing my microphone”

The two went and taste-tested his package again. Because knowing how big Duke’s package is, one mare can’t finish the whole job. Usually he’d get a massage first but a king’s schedule is too hectic so might as well get straight to the happy ending.

“Mmmm… You’re package is sooo big…”

“Ooh Yeeah. You ‘em packages big, Nicole?”

“It’s Aloe”

You getting the picture? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I don't write a lot of stories like this per se.

3546846 I'd say that alone is only worthy of a teen rating, but it's ultimately up to the story approvers.

3546916 I guess it is. thanks

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3