Borderlands Crossovers 53 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Protagonists in the first story:
Sunset Shimmer (The Renegade) She's our fast and fearless leader, she knows how to get the job done. Ever since her family was taken by the Hyperion corporation She will not rest until she has gotten rid of Hyperions boss, Mr. Tassider.

Sci-Twi (The Technomancer) She's our one-man army when it comes to Tech, she is really good at fixing things as much as breaking them...for her amusement. Well, she can be a little loopy. Either it's the climate on Pandora or maybe it's that helmet that was surgically attached to her head by Hyperion. She hates Hyperion, but she hates Handsome Jack the most. Wow, no wonder she went a little crazy. Also, she's got this army of kick-ass robots...Gun-Happy Kick-ass robots...Gun-Happy Kick-Ass Robots that, with their twin Gatlin Guns and 4 extra arms carrying Tommy Guns, will blast you into hamburger.

Joseph Osborn (The pirate) As for me, well I'm not like those "Yo-ho-ho" dumbassess, seriously, who in their right mind would go sailing on a rickety boat and act like complete retards. Not me, I'm the kind that gets a job, kills a few people, gets paid, and the cycle starts all over again.

Octavia Melody (The Bounty Hunter)

Aria Blaze (The Siren) Yep, we got a siren on our side, Aria likes to kick butt and take names. Even though she may act tough on the outside, but inside, I think she's a cuddly little teddy bear...PLEASE DON'T TELL HER I SAID THAT!!!

and Claptrap (A mistake) UGGGGHHH, it had to be him, this little pile of cogs has a penchant for shooting things and a knack for driving anyone he meets crazy.

Protagonists in the 2nd story:

Starlight (The Captain)

Lyra Heartstrings (The Sniper)

Sonata Dusk (The Siren)

and Pinkie Pie ( A color...far better than you.)

Protagonists from the 3rd Story

Luster Dawn (The Mercenary)

Vinyl Scratch (The Bombardier)

Berry Punch (The Gunzerker)

and Big Mac (as himself)

Protagonists in the 4th Story

Fluttershy (The Beast Master)

Rarity (The Diva)

Adagio Dazzle (The Siren)

and Trixie (As herself)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1