Persona EG 20 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
MythrilMoth
Group Contributor

1. Zef and I have both FINALLY seen Equestria Girls, so we'll have an easier time working with you.

2. If you ever need to farm out material, or feel like you can't write a certain thing properly and want advice/help, let me know.

3. I feel it necessary to warn you that I've finally decided to plan out my own Persona crossover. I'm not competing with YOU as much as I'm competing with two straight-up P4 crossovers that are so far underwhelming and perpetually on hiatus/delayed in updates. I'm also doing it strictly AU Ponyverse, not EGverse or AU humanverse or whatever. I might get started on the first part later this week. But by the same token, working on the same concept as another writer tends to make me even more critical than usual, so watch out for that. :twilightsmile:

MythrilMoth
Group Contributor

Oh, also: a title change recommendation.

There are way too many "Game Title: Equestria" stories floating around on the site. You need a more original title. But at the same time, you need a title that says what the story is, as well as one that relates to Persona-style titles. I would suggest changing the title to "Persona: EG".

Shieldheart204
Group Admin

>1657971
1. Perfect, now we can start working on the fic. If you could just convince Zef to join the group that would be great.
2. Okay, though I'll try to keep it in separate threads to make it clean.
3. Don't worry, I'm not gonna get jealous.

Thanks for the suggestion, as always my stuff is meant to be criticized. I'll even put the short and long descriptions so you can pass judgment

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3