Brainstorming and Story Swap Directive 195 members · 190 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Dimble Wood is from Mario & Luigi - Bowser's Inside Story.

Ideas:
This goes on from casting an Enemy Repellent spell after went outside of Ivan's log cabin to one mile before reaching Koopa Village from Paper Mario 64. Enemies like Treevil flees while Ivan traveled north.

Here's more:

[Ivan, third person pov]

On Dimble Wood, there are many trees around. There’s even a log cabin which belongs to a human wizard named, Ivan Maskell. He has black hair, 18 years old and could do three kinds of elements: Fire, ice and lightning, and a water elemental shield. He wears a blue-cloak with stars on it. Already worn a pair of wizard boots. He is not a fighter at first, but he tries anyways.

Ivan heads to Koopa Village for supplies, after he casts Enemy Repellent to keep the monsters away. It'll wear off after 30 minutes. He travels north while the monsters get away from Ivan. After a mile travel, Ivan spots a big fallen log, and not picking it up with his arms. So Ivan casts a levitation spell to concentrate and lifts it out of the way. Now he continues to Koopa Village.

And click this link for even more.

I hope I didn't break any rules.

Edit: I forgot to mention this is for a Mario and My Little Pony crossover. Sorry for not putting it up sooner.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1