My Little Crystal: Love Is Magic 3 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Tranquillite
Group Admin

Q: What is MLC: LIM?
A: MLC: LIM means My Little Crystal: Love is Magic. It is a My Little Pony fanfiction which has to do with six crystal ponies, one being an ambassador, thrusting her into the government which turns the tables, that live in a small Crystal pony town just outside of the Crystal Empire. This town has a high murder rate, and is often known for causing trouble. These ponies cause and end trouble all the time.
Go to the folder called My Little Crystal: Love is Magic Canon, and read the story titled My Little Crystal: Love is Magic.

Q: You have "Love is Magic" in the title. Is this a love story?
A: No, it is not a love story. Cadance is the princess of Love. Twinkling Glass, the main character, is a student of the princess, who is now an ambassador, so she writes to the princess about love, but the love you get from your friends, not romantic love.

Q: I want a cameo in the story!
A: We'll often have contests where an OC that represents you will be featured in a story or two. However, if you want to write a story, the antagonist of the story cannot be a full blown cameo of you. Just a rude character, that's all.

Q: I want contributor/admin status!
A: Contributor status only goes to members who have submitted two or more stories for MLC:LiM. (This limit might be raised in the future.) Admin status goes to contributors that I think deserve it. These contributors are often writing stories along with hanging around the forum. Some contributors might be people that hang around the forum a lot, it just depends.

Q: What age is MLC: LiM recommended for?
A: 13+ Okay, if you're a mature 11 or 12 year old, it's okay. It's just, I plan for there to be some war stories in the future, those will be pretty gory (on a teen level, not intensely graphically detailed) and so will the love stories. They'll have some teen sexy parts, but nothing more than a teen level.
Stories that are mature-rated will never have sex, and will never be completely related to the story, so it will never be necessary to read it, just so we don't have to make any readers uncomfortable.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1