The Toby Mason Appreciation Association 189 members · 212 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
SK Alex
Group Contributor

Alex had been in this new world for a short while and he's already seen nothing but trouble. All he wanted to do was to find out where his best friend, Leo, went when he left. He got much more than that. He's all alone in this world and he's lost. He found himself in the middle of a town that seemed abandoned with no sign of life. As he took a step forward, dark puddles started to form around him, surprising the boy.

The puddles quickly took form as small imp monsters. Alex quickly summoned his Oblivion Keyblade. It's those monsters from back home! He thought to himself as he readied himself for combat.

Information: Defeat all the Heartless!

-One Fight Scene Later-

After he ferociously attacked one of the monsters, they seemed to have noticed that they were of no match for a Keyblade warrior and quickly escaped back into the puddles of darkness and disappeared. Alex let out a sigh of relief and de-summoned his weapon. "This can't be good," He thought out loud, "If these monsters are here and trying to hurt me, they must be after Leo too. I have to find him, quick!" He then ran deeper into the lifeless town.

After receiving word from Princess Celestia about what these attacks on their world is all about, the Elements of Harmony set out to find some sort of "Key". They are also informed that the creatures that are attacking are called "Heartless". Those without hearts and are attracted by darkness and negativity. The Heartless have great fear of the Keyblade, that's why they go for the wielders first. The princess believes that where ever the Heartless seem the largest, that is where they will find this "Key."

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie decided to check out Ponyville to find this "Key". They went inside Twilight's house since they thought they could find a book about these strange "Heartless" creatures. Before they began their search, they were hearing strange noises coming from the balcony and decided to check it out. Once they opened the door to the balcony, they were met by two of them. The Heartless, wearing some kind of night armor.

"Dashie? I don't think they came to party..." Pinkie said to her friend, giving her a concerned look.

Rainbow looked hard at the Heartless. "Then how about we get rid of 'em then?!" She said charging at her foes. Unfortunately, it didn't work in her favor.

Alex had been searching this town for any sort of life for what seemed like hours now. Houses were abandoned, shops were closed, no one to be found. He decided just to keep running through the town in hopes of running into something. He was running past what seemed like a treehouse.

"Then how about we get rid of 'em then?!" He heard a voice call out, causing him to halt. He looked around to see where the voice came from. He then heard something take a hard hit. "WHAAAAAAA!!!" He looks up behind him to see a cyan rainbow maned pegasus beginning to fall...and heading straight for him.

"Woah! AHH!" The boy attempted to run away, but to no avail, he wasn't quick enough. The pegasus landed on him, causing him to fall. "Oof!" he uttered while landing.

"Ow...My head." The pegasus said while in pain from the fall.

"WHEEEEEE!" Another said from above. Alex looked up to see a pink colored pony jumping off the balcony of the treehouse...

"Oh no..." ...And landing right on top of him and the pegasus.

"Gah!" "Ah!" The two wounded said as the pink pony landed on them.

"That was fun!" She said happily, "Hey! Let's do that ag-" She stopped speaking when she looked down and saw Alex's weapon. She let out a long gasp and got off of the two. "Dashie look!" She said pointing at Alex's Keyblade. "The Key! We found it!"

This caused the pegasus to instantly get up and look at Alex. "Alright buddy," she began, "We're in a hurry so give us that key!" she gave a cold stare at the boy.

He got up at this command and said, "Hey! Do you even know what th-" He was interrupted by how suddenly, the ground shook, causing the boy to struggle to keep his balance and eventually fell on his knees.

"ThIiIiIs MaAaAaKeS MyYyYyYy VoOoOiCe SoOoOuNd SiIiIiLyYyYy!" The pink pony said as she was some how enjoying this moment. Alex swore that he mentally face-palmed at how ridiculous things seemed at this given moment.

Suddenly, pieces of large armor fell from the sky and landed with a loud crash, causing the ground to stop shaking. The pieces of armor began to react and started to form together. It soon formed a large ghostly knight. The head of the knight soon came into place and glowed deep yellow eyes, staring down at the human boy.

Alex gave a sigh in annoyance. "It's always got to be me, huh?" He got back into his usual backhanded Keyblade style and prepared for battle. What surprised him was how the two equines came to his side and readied themselves.

"I'll settle things with you once we finish this thing off." The pegasus said to the human. Nonetheless, he ignored her.

Information: Team up with the two ponies and defeat the Heartless!

-One Fight Scene Later-

Bonus Obtained! - Alex - Maximum HP Increased!, Learned Guard!

After countless combos made by the trio, they managed to destroy all the knight's body parts, leaving the head all alone. Alex charged forward and gave it a huge jumping attack causing it to shatter into pieces. The battle was won.

"Now that that's over, let's see that Key." The pegasus said while approaching Alex.

He didn't buy it. He went back into his fighting posture, still tired from the battle. "What?" He called out, "There is NO WAY you're getting this! You have to earn the right to wield one of these!"

This caused anger to rise within the pegasus. She grew impatient over how the boy was refusing to give up his Keyblade. "Oh you want to do this hard way?" She challenged him while stepping back. "We'll do this the hard way!"

Information: Put a stop to the pegasus!

-If battle is won-

+500 EXP

Level Up! - Lv. 4 - Alex - Learned Scan!

The pegasus and Alex were struggling to keep their balances from their battle.

"Now you're...you're gonna...gonna...ugh!" *THUMP!* Alex had taken enough pain. He fell on his back, unconscious while the pegasus stood hurt yet proud in her triumph.

"Aww, you're slipping Dashie!" The pink pony commented on her rather close victory. The victor gave her an annoyed look.

"I went easy on him." She said trying to act tough. She looked down at her unconscious opponent. "Looks like things are worse than we thought...A LOT worse." She commented. She then looked at her friend, "We should head back with the others. I'll take the Key, you get the...whatever this thing is."

"Okie Dokie Lokie!"

-If battle is lost-

Alex - 0/125 HP

Alex couldn't take anymore punishment from his opponent. He fell to the ground unconscious with a loud *THUMP!*

"Aww Yeah!" The pegasus said in her latest victory.

"WOOHOO! Nice work Rainbow Dash!" The pink pony cheered for her friend.

"Thanks, Pinkie." She replied. "C'mon. Let's take this thing and the Key back to everypony else."

"Okie Dokie Lokie!"

Enemy Health:

Shadow: 50 HP

Possessed Knight Armor: 5,000 HP (Adding up all the body parts)

Rainbow Dash: 1,250 HP

(*sigh* This took me FOREVER to come up with...)

3110731 3111398 Stubborn Rainbow is stubborn. Still awesome though

SK Alex
Group Contributor

3111565 Do you guys think I did well with making Pinkie and Rainbow's character?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6