CMC Clubhouse 972 members · 2,137 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

So with the Smooze making an appearance this season, I thought it be interesting to see another G1 character (albeit a minor one) come back via the CMC: the FLOOM!

The basic premise of the story is a slice of life episode with Apple Bloom growing the Floom as a result of her lessons with Twilight ( a nod to Twilight Time). The plant, which she names Floom (or more affectionately "Floomy"), starts out small but shows signs of cognizance and the two start forming a friendship. AB introduces Floomy to the CMC and Floomy beings to grow large each day. She becomes the normal size form the movie and physically plays with the trio (using her vines as swings for the girls or cradling them and rocking them to sleep one night at a sleep over.) One day the trio are attacked by a timberwolf and Floomy tears it apart and chucks the pieces back to the Everfree forest (not killing it but showing her devotion to the girls).

Now of course in any CMC episode something has to happen to cause things to start rolling downhill and as usual its the bratty twosome of Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Now I'm not sure if its better to take place at the clubhouse or at the school, but it comes down to DT & SS (once again) teasing the trio for being blank flanks and upon seeing Floomy making rude comments to it. Floomy, in turns grabs them up and gives them a few good spanks on their plots (or "docks" as I've heard some say...). The 2 run off crying and screaming and this leads to the adults getting involved. They see the Floom as a menace that "attacked" a pair of fillies and it needs to dealt with. The CMC struggle to convince everypony that Floomy isn't bad and decide to send her to the Everfree forest where she might be safe. Floomy doesn't want to leave the girls and AB has the drive her into the forest, all the while feeling like her heart is breaking by being cruel to a friend she truly cares for.

So what do you all think? If ANYONE feels like taking this idea and running with it, please feel free. I have no writing talent and I would love to see this come to fruition. Heck if you want to collaborate, just PM me.

I know nothing about the previous generations of MLP. A friend got me into this during this latest one. But I have to say the premise you have written here sounds like a wonderful idea. I would love to see a story about it and i can even picture it being an actual episode. This really does sound wonderful, but like i said i know nothing of previous generations

4619913 Reminds me of this:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3