CMC Clubhouse 972 members · 2,137 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
MLPfield 3
Group Admin

Ok everypony, I have reason for not posting today. I've found someone who makes my heart skip a beat when I talk to her. We used to be friends, but got split apart after I moved from my home in Ragley, LA. Backstory of why I'm so odd about this is because I used to be a psycho back then. The kind you expected to turn out like Eric Klebold. So yea she doesn't hold any judgement about how I was back then even though I was an ass to everyone. I'll actually try and keep to more pony related stuff, but I felt to explain myself as to why I didn't put this up earlier.

This is the pony related section right here. I'm going to be doing a marathon to catch up on MLP: FIM in a few days on Netflix. I'll review the episodes in S4 and give y'all my ideas about it. But I am going to be off radar for a bit because of the release of the hit video game title, Destiny. I will be dark for a few days while I play the shit out of that game. If y'all need to contact me I will actually be getting to making a Facebook page for the group like I had planned so long ago. Thanks for the support and wish me much luck with Jade.

Do anything for anybody,
MLPfield 3

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1