Medievalized Ponified YOU RP 7 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Viking Hoof
Group Admin

I frown a little as the chancellor passes me his notes and recommendations, normally he would manage this part alone, but he had said that this was a great lesson opportunity. Thus, I worked.

The papers covered the development of the town was proceeding slowly. The villages were up and running, but the town around my castle was still empty. Several vital positions lay unoccupied, and according to Chancellor, we might need to start hiring ponies for positions usually filled by local civilian tradesmen.

The test here was obvious, I was supposed to identify what positions we had to fill.

After I went through the stack once I pulled out a few pages to double check. From what they said, the most vital positions we needed filled was a woodspony, a builder, and a blacksmith or two. The tavern was a bit crowded, but the inn was empty. After we got a few craftsmen that would normally make more then a castle would use, then traders would move in to trade with them, and then service businesses would come in.

Smiling as I handed him my ideas, the chancellor smiled and congratulated me on my conclusions, but pointed out that I had totally forgotten about a tailor.

It was always something wasn't it?

1612263 Chancellor Rising Star smiled at Vikinga. She then pointed out. Also a head of Security is needed. So you need to choose one from the guards. But your ideas are excellent your highness

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1615684 ((a cook was already hired to feed the guards in the first place, and there is a inn. Head of security is from personal guard not someone you hire from public market especially not in the medieval age.))

1615734((I know. Let me fix it)))

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1615684 My head thumped tiredly on the table.

"Lessons are stupid."

1615784 They may be now. But they will pay off.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1615847 Scribble slid her forelegs under her head and started sulking. "When do I get to meet Fade?"

1615916 Star laughed Oh Vikinga. He'll come soon.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1616003 Tired of pointless skulking, I head for the door, grabbing my axe and sheathing it along the way.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1616003 ((I=Vikinga)

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1616003 "you coming?" I ask angrily, tired of waiting.

1616110 Star rolled her eyes Yes your highness

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1616127 "Have there been any more reports of trolls in the ara? Im bored and need something to fight."

1616171 I dont think its proper for the princess to do so but. I heard theres one around StoneHoof town.

Viking Hoof
Group Admin

1616287 ((ADVENTURE TIME, tomorrow))

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15