Editors for Struggling Fan Fiction 88 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I am in major need of an editor for a new work I've been stewing on for the past few months.

Its called (as of right now) Demonic Overhaul. Its an adventure/thriller novel that basicaly rewrites the entire MLP universe.

The story is set up in a world where just after the banishment on "Nightmare Moon",
Queen Celestia creates the Equestrian High Inquisition to hunt and destroy all dark magic users and creatures. Flash forward about 2000 years and The Inquisition is basicaly the real power head of Equestria. Then, as all good end of days stories go, a group of cultists manage to get to the tree of harmony and break the First seal causing the end times. As for after that, its gonna be a war between Heaven, Hell, and the shattered Inquisition.

Story is going to have a very close ties in terminology with the hierarchy of the Spanish Inquisition and a lot of biblical references to the Seven Seals and the end times.

Of course Starlight Glimmer is going to be a main heroine and I'm thinking of making Twilight and co villains/side characters.

Im also looking for someone to bounce ideas off of when i run out of the good ole brain juice!

Hit me up if your interested!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1