Rainbow Dash 108 members · 356 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Flying-Claw
Group Admin

Hi!

I created this group, because the leader of the old one wasn't active anymore. Feel free to post suggestions! (New Folders, Banner, Icon, ...)

Well, for starters, we need a description for the group.
How about something along the lines of:
"The group for all the latest activity for the best rainbow pony!"

Flying-Claw
Group Admin

Thanks, changed it! Sorry for the current lack of folders, but there is a problem with adding them :ajsleepy: (Nothing happens...)

(THIS GROUP NEEDS MORE M. BISON!)

Another suggestion:
Maybe we could get one or two people to read the new fictions (not their own if they entered one), and then each pick a story they liked best, thus being the "featured stories of the [Enter amount of time here]"

We could make a thread about each story, and we could maybe even interview the author and make it like Fimfiction's featured story :yay:

We would need two-three people (One being you flying) to be the readers, and someone (If you don't want to) to interview one of the authors whose story was chosen by one of the people

Flying-Claw
Group Admin

Nice Idea :pinkiehappy:! (How about that; Instead of choosing a "featured story" once every time, every.. dunno, 100 storys, certain readers choose their favorite, and from those favourites a story is voted by a forum-thread. This story is put in the "featured" folder. Or something like that :pinkiehappy:. & Sorry for my bad english :rainbowlaugh:)

Kindly regards

I like that idea :yay:

Only thing is, i have a good feeling no one would look in the feature folder.
So, my idea would be:

1) Make a thread and post the featured story with a breif summery on what it's about.
2) Feature it in the descreption for the group.

Flying-Claw
Group Admin

'Kay :pinkiehappy:!
Now we just have to search enough members :rainbowlaugh:

Btw, any ideas for new folders? I wanted to add some subfolders to shipping, but they won' create ._. ...

Add a "human" folder :trollestia:

Flying-Claw
Group Admin

Btw, is the "featured" idea good as it is, or should it be "expanded" :pinkiehappy:? If not, we could start soon :rainbowkiss:!

Well, you should start with as it is, and just "Play it by ear", so to speak.
If you need to change something after it has started, go ahead :rainbowwild:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11