World Conquerers United 66 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
The_Master
Group Admin

I'm not really a sports person, but I would really get into the game if tlachtli was still around. That game was awesome! It was like football, soccer, rugby, and basketball all in one! And personally I would want it to be the national sport.

Of course with all the more questionable parts like sacrificing the losing team subtracted.

2119457 :yay: Looks like a good National Sport to me.

Pinkamena and Pals
Group Contributor

This movie :moustache:
I think it could work quite nicely as a national sport. Also, while having "sacrifice not included" may be for the best, I do think the shadow line time limit and giant golden sideways hoop should remain staples of the game.

I'd prefer lacross but this is good too.

The national animal should be the pony, for it's hard working nature (having been bred for working in mines) and because.....well, you know. But NO cutie marks! We need no brands to dictate our destiny!

The_Master
Group Admin

2174191 Perhaps not the shadow time limit sadly, we will probably need more precise timing mechanisms and digital clocks wont give out on a cloudy day.

But the rules and the hoop are going to stay the same. Cheers.:yay:

The_Master
Group Admin

2472054 Good Idea, I was thinking of something more majestic though. I want to do eagles, but america already has that and I don't want to look unoriginal. Peregrine Falcon maybe? They are bar none the fastest living creature in the animal kingdom, they look badass, hunt down other medium size birds, and has some characteristics reminiscent of humans too. Like, they can live almost anywhere on earth(Which is impressive for an uncivilized life form), and they, "Marry", their mates.

I will keep ponies in mind though.:twilightsmile:

Sounds good to me. I didn't know that much about Peregrine Falcons.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7