Film Lovers 38 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Herrpface
Group Admin

Alright, imagine your favorite film franchise. The Dark Knight, The Avengers, Evil Dead, anything.

You're in the next film, and you feel that's one of the best of the entire series. The acting, the action, the characters, everything. Totally awesome.

Now imagine that at the end of the film, one of the main characters is pulled into a dimensional vortex (or knocked unconscious) and is gone for the rest of the film.

Despite his/her absence, the movie is still a hit, and your favorite characters are paying their respects to the indisposed. Cue credits.

But wait...

It doesn't sound like it...

But could it be?

It is!

It's the My Little Pony theme! The orchestration and instruments are different, but it's there, clear as day!

Confused, you remain in the theater. The final credits are just ascending, turning the screen black...

But a colorful, somewhat cartoon-like forest appears. In this forest, the missing character appears (or awakens), confused and lost. He navigates the forest, finding a ledge that contains a magnificent view of a castle perched upon a mountain.

Confused even more as to his whereabouts, he continues to explore.

But...what's that?

It...It can't be! MANTICORES AREN'T REAL!

Now battling an opponent of another world, he is nearly done in, yet just barely manages to slay the demon.

Now prepared for any chaos the world tosses at him,

"Hi, Mister!"

He turns and can only stare upon seeing a wall-eyed pony standing behind him

"Wanna muffin?"

End Film.

How would you react?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand its jumped the shark, or nuked the fridge, or whatever. While crossovers are good fun on FIMFiction, and i wouldn't mind a reference to MLP in a movie, this is altogether too far, and would probably kill whatever franchise it happened too in a matter of seconds.

that said, i'm now thinking of the end of 'The Evil Dead II", but with ponies. its pretty funny.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2