Film Lovers 38 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Surprisingly, it seems that we haven't talked about this, but this is a pretty important part of the film business. long before the film actually comes out, the trailer is already affecting how the movie will perform. a good trailer gets people interested, but a great one makes them excited. however, fail to make the trailer any good, or have the trailer show too much of the movie, and already you are crippling your chances at the box office. Sometimes, though, trailers are good enough to stand on their own, and be individual pieces that you want to come back to. Pieces that I do come back to, long after the film has been out in the world. Most recently (and I do mean recently) this trailer has really caught my attention in ways that few have.

Not to say that this is my favorite trailer of all time, but I really love how it seamlessly changes the tone of the movie as it advances, and does so by changing the tempo of the song and adding in darker elements as it continues. also that no one knew this movie existed until the trailer came out.
So what are your thoughts on best trailer? share them below. also, for each response this post gets, I'll share another trailer that I absolutely love.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1