Film Lovers 38 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

My contributions: Steel (1997) and Lawnmower Man 2: Beyond Cyberspace.

Yes! I love that too! Was so pissed that the UK Blu is region-locked.

4329273 Street Fighter (1993).

Greatest action movie parody ever made?

Also, Jupiter Ascending, while suffering from an undercooked script and a horrifically miscast lead, was still rather enjoyable as a throwback to those sco-do films of the 70s and 80s that didn't take themselves all that seriously. Of course....the Wachowski's wanted you to take Ascending entirely seriously when it's obvious that, from a screenwriting/story telling point, they are incompetent

Herrpface
Group Admin

4329273 Tim Burton's Charlie and the Chocolate factory.

4329891 Tim Burton's Dark Shadows and Charlie And The Chocolate Factory. And also I like Felix The Cat The Movie, Food Fight, and Where The Dead Go To Die

Funny, I like "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" too. people don't like it?

Herrpface
Group Admin

4330030 A lot of people hated it because of Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka and about Tim Burton's direction of remaking what they considered a classic. Even Gene Wilder says he hates it.

Gene Wilder was a much better Wonka, and Tim Burton was making a Tim Burton movie more than a Dahl movie, but it still stuck with the book more than the first one did, and added in a lot of bits that (while very Burton-y) were still great.

Geez, my parents still reference "I won't be here when you come back" and "-blank- Is a waste of time."

funny though that "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" is about Willy Wonka, and "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" is about Charlie.

4330030 Tim Burton's Charlie And Chocolate Factory does not deserve the hate it gets. It is not a bad movie

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10