Eminem 23 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Mudraynebow
Group Admin

#uncensoredsongswithcensoredparts #eminem #censorshipinmusic #censoredsongs #violationofthefirstamendment #sevenkidsfromcolumbine #eminemimback #mudraynebow

This used to be only for Eminem songs, but I will now be posting ALL uncensored songs with censored parts.

EMINEM STUFF:
The FCC has censored some stuff on Eminem's albums, even in the explicit versions, and a few times, it's for other reasons. You may never have noticed, but...

In the song I'm Back:
Eminem: "I take seven ____ from _________ stand em all in line, add an A.K. 47, a revolver, a nine, a Mack-11 and it oughta solve the problem of mine, and that's a whole school of bullies shot up all at one time."
The two censored words are "kids" and "Columbine". The reason these two words are censored, even in the explicit version of the song, is because Eminem is referring to the Columbine High School massacre in which two students, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, took two shotguns, a TEC-DC-9 pistol, pipe bombs, and a rifle to Columbine High School and shot up the place, killing 12 students and a teacher before killing themselves, and Eminem's reference to the shooting is not only considered offensive to many people, but also because it is a reference to child-murder, a very touchy subject, which is why they take that part out, even in the explicit version of the song. However, almost the exact same line is said in the song "Rap God" on Eminem's "The Marshall Mathers LP 2", but the words are uncensored in that song.
Type of censor: The vocals where he says "kids" and "Columbine" is taken out.

In the song Marshall Mathers:
Eminem: "It doesn't matter, _______________________________ faggot"
He is saying "your attorney, Fred Gibson's a faggot". In this part, Eminem is calling his mom's attorney, Fred Gibson, a faggot, and they had to censor out Fred Gibson's name or else Eminem would have gotten sued.
Type of censor: The vocals where he says "your attorney, Fred Gibson's a" is taken out.

In the song Kim:
Eminem: "Does this look like a big joke? There's a ____ year old little ___ laying dead with a slit throat, in your living room!"
The two censored words are "four" and "boy" and the reason they are taken out from the song is because Eminem is talking about child murder, an offensive subject to a lot of people. A completely uncensored original version of "Kim" can be found of YouTube.
Type of censor: The vocals where he says "four" and "boy" is taken out

In the song Criminal:
Eminem: "I drink Malt Liquor to fuck you up quicker then you'd wanna fuck me up for saying the word ______"
The word Eminem doesn't say is "nigger" because he doesn't want to offend any black people.
Type of censor: This line actually isn't censored at all. Eminem never actually said the N-word, it's just implied. I just added it here because many people mistakingly think that it's censored

In the song Rap Game (D12):
Eminem: "I'll pipe down when the ___________ is wiped out, when I see that little ______ dyke get sniped out"
The two censored parts are "White House" and "Cheney". In this song, the reason they are censored out is because Eminem is threatening to destroy the White House and kill a member of the United States Congress, both of which are illegal.
Type of censor: The vocals where he says "White House" and "Cheney" are taken out

In the song Role Model:
Eminem: "Me and Marcus Allen (went over to see) Nicole when we heard a knock on the door"
The original line was "Me and Marcus Allen was butt-fucking Nicole". Marcus Allen and Nicole were real people. Nicole got murdered and Eminem was referencing it. Eminem was forced to censor this line.
Type of censor: Eminem replaces "was butt-fucking" to "went over to see"

In the song I Remember:
Eminem: "But you're a homosexual, white rappin' Irish ______, man I wish I was Irish, I could be a ______ too"
The two censored words are both "Muslim". It is unclear why the word Muslim was censored, however, this song was a diss to Everlast, who actually is a Muslim.
Type of censor: The words are distorted so much, they sound like nonsense

In the song Get You Mad:
Eminem: "I rip __________ voice box out and screamed in his ear"
The censored word is Mystikal, who is a rapper. Unclear why his name was censored.
Type of censor: Mystikal's name is reversed.

In the song Shit Can Happen (D12):
Eminem: "So when the ____ come knocking, each hand's got one."
The censored word is "cops". No one knows why this word was edited out, even in the explicit version.
Type of censor: the vocals where he says "cops" is taken out.

In the song White America:
Eminem: "To burn the ____ and replace it with a parental advisory sticker"
The censored word is "flag" because talking about burning the flag is very offensive to many Americans.
Type of censor: The word "flag" is reversed on the album

In the song Hailie's Song:
Eminem: "God, I'm a daddy, I'm so glad that her mom didn't ________"
The censored part is "mom didn't want her" because it's offensive for Eminem to say that about his daughter's mother.
Type of censor: The part where he says "want her" is reversed

In the song Like Toy Soldiers:
Eminem: "I went my whole career without ever mentioning ____"
The censored part is "Suge" which Eminem took out out of respect for his mentor, Dr. Dre, who asked Eminem not to say Suge's name.
Type of censor: The vocals where he says "Suge" is taken out

In the song Love Me:
Eminem: "I'm the equivalent of what would happen if (Bush) rapped"
The original name is Suge. Eminem changed it for the same reason as the song above.
Type of censor: Eminem replaces "Suge" with "Bush"

In the song My Name Is:
Eminem: "My English teacher wanted to (flunk me) in junior high. (Thanks a lot, next semester I'll be thirty-five)."
Eminem: "Extraterrestrial, (running over pedestrians), while they screaming at me, 'let's just be friends!''"
The original lines are "My English teacher wanted to have sex in junior high, the only problem was, my English teacher was a guy" and "Extraterrestrial, killing pedestrians, raping lesbians". The reason these two lines are changed is because the song "My Name Is" contains sample of music from an openly-gay musician, and he asked Eminem to change the homophobic lines.
Type of censor: Eminem changed "have sex" to "flunk me", and changed "the only problem was, my English teacher was a guy" to "thanks a lot, next semester, I'll be thirty five". He also changed "killing pedestrians, raping lesbians" to "running over pedestrians".

In the song We As Americans:
Eminem: "Fuck money, I don't rap for dead presidents, I'd rather see the president ____"
The censored word is "dead" which is censored because the government took it as a threat to the president.
Type of censor: The word "dead" is reversed

In the song The Re-Up:
Eminem: "He's already reconciled with his __, a chainsaw and an axe".
The censored word is "ex".
Type of censor: The word "ex" is reversed

In the song Just Don't Give a Fuck:
Eminem: "Went to gym in eighth grade, _____ the girl's swim team"
Despite the name of the song, someone important obviously gave a fuck about this line, because Eminem was forced to censor the word "raped".
Type of censor: "Raped" is reversed

In the song No Apologies:
Eminem: "You fuckers are not ready, cause i got jelly, like ________ pot belly"
The censored word is "Beyonce's". It is suspected he censored her name out of respect for Jay-Z.
Type of censor: "Beyonce's" is reversed

In the song Busa Rhyme (Missy Elliot ft. Eminem):
Eminem: "Hit a fuckin ________ bitch in her _______ with luggage"
The censored parts are "pregnant bitch" and "stomach". They are censored because this line is offensive and is a reference to child murder.
Type of censor: The part where he says "pregnant" and "stomach" are reversed

There's just a few more Eminem songs I can think of that have stuff censored in the explicit versions. However, interestingly enough, no part of Eminem's part are taken out, but the other person's do have stuff taken out of their verse. However, since they have Eminem in it, I'll post them here anyways. I'll also post uncensored D12 songs down here with censored parts, even if Eminem isn't in the song listed.

In the song Fuck Off (Kid Rock ft. Eminem):
Kid Rock: "So blow me, bitch, I don't rock for ______"
Kid Rock: "Too much P to ever __________"
This line in the song, which is sung by Kid Rock, the word censored is "cancer" because some people consider this line offensive.
The second censored part in the song, also sung by Kid Rock, is "be no homo". No one is sure quite why this is censored, but it is suspected that it was censored as to not to offend certain people.
The completely unedited version of this song can be found on YouTube.
Type of censor: "Cancer" and "be no homo" are reversed

In the song Purple Pills (D12):
Proof: "Aw, poor baby, born by a whore lady, now I gotta strangle an ______"
This line, said by the rapper Proof, is censored because it is a reference to young child murder. The censored word is "infant".
Type of censor: The vocals where Proof says "infant" is taken out

In the song Instigator (D12):
Proof: "Convinced a tenth grader to run up inside his classroom and leave the kids __________"
This is in Proof's verse, and the censored part is "sprayed up". This line was censored because it was a reference to the Columbine High School massacre.
Type of censor: The vocals where Proof says "sprayed up" are removed

In the song Pistol Pistol (D12):
Kon Artis: "Spittin' like ______________ from Colorado"
Eminem: "Sorry ____, fucking ____"
This is in Kon Artis's verse and the censored part is "Columbine kids". It is removed because it is a direct reference to the Columbine High School massacre. See the song "I'm Back" for more info, this line was censored for the same reasons that one was.
Eminem's censored line is "sorry cops, fucking pigs".
Type of censor: The vocals where Kon Artis says "Columbine kids" is removed, and "cops" and "pigs" are removed from Eminem's verse

In the song Devil's Night (D12):
Kuniva: "And if you think you're out cold, catch a piece of this heat, and when it blast, it'll take off every piece of your _____, from her barrettes to her cheeks to her cute little feet!"
The censored word is "niece", replaced by the sound of a girl screaming. Censored because of a reference to child murder because the Columbine shooting had happened recently.

In the skit Bizarre (D12):
Kuniva: "Too far, ___________"
Kuniva: "going too far like ____________________"
The two censored lines are "raping kids" and "fucking a little kid".

In the song Just Like U (D12):
Bizarre: "And if your Auntie Denise is short forty cent, make her get on the ground, and ____ some more ____"
Bizarre: "you're _____ years old, it's time to start fuckin'"
Both lines, by rapper Bizarre, are censored for obvious reasons. In the second line, the censored word is "eight" and he is telling his eight-year old son it's time to start fucking people. As his son is not even a teenager yet, or even in double digit age, this line would have offended many people for telling a kid to do that,
The first line is censored for pretty much the same under-age reason, also, telling your young kid to get a blowjob from his aunt wouldn't go well with a lot of people. The two censored words are "suck" and "dick".
Type of censor: The vocals where Bizarre says "eight", "suck", and "dick" are taken out.

Other Songs

In the song Okay Okay (Juelz Santana):
Juelz Santana: "A young _____________, no plane lessons, cocaine lessons, to supply the towers"
He's saying "a young Muhammad Atta". Muhammad Atta was one of the 9/11 hijackers that caused the Twin Towers to be destroyed.
Type of censor: "Muhammad Atta" is taken out.

In the song American Bad Ass (Kid Rock):
Kid Rock: "Who knew I'd blow up like ________!"
He says "who knew I'd blow up like Oklahoma!" The word "Oklahoma" is censored because he's referencing the Oklahoma City bombing where a man blew up part of a federal building (the Alfred P. Murrah building) with a truck full of explosives, killing 168 people, including many little kids.
Type of censor: "Oklahoma" is reversed.

In the song Fuck The Police (J Dilla):
J Dilla: "Applaud any nigga that's ___________!"
The line is "applaud any nigga that's snuffin' em!" where "snuffin' em" was censored because it encouraged people to kill police officers.
Type of censor: "snuffin' em" is censored with a DJ scratch.

In the song Welcome 2 the Party (Ode to the Old School) (Kid Rock):
Unknown: "____ it, I'm the whole damn party mix!"
Unknown: "You can party with me, or you can kiss my ___!"
This song is by Kid Rock, but features an unknown female rapper who does a verse, and for reasons unknown, the profanity was censored out of her verse while the rest of the song remains explicit.
Type of censor: The two offending words ("fuck" and "ass") were censored with sound effects.

In the song Krack Rocks (Kid Rock ft. Uncle Kracker):
Kid Rock: "God damn, I'm the man with the helly buzz, and my shit don't stink, like _______ does"
Uncle Kracker: "I'ma ________ your girl, man, from what I heard"
In Kid Rock's line, the censored word is "Kelly's" although it's not clear who he is referring to. Almost every single person who has ever heard this song have mistook "Kelly's" for "Eli's" because it's what it sounds like reversed. In the second line, the censored word appears to be "pleasure" but it's hard to tell even with the word unreversed.
Type of censor: "Kelly's" and "pleasure" are reversed.

In the song Cowboy (Kid Rock):
Kid Rock: "See a slimmy in a 'Vette, rolled down my glass, and said "Yeah this _________ right in your ___"
Kid Rock: "Cuss like a sailor, drink like a mick, my only words of wisdom are to *Radio Edit*"
The first line is actually "yeah this dick fits right in your ass" but "dick fits" and "ass" were removed. The second line, *Radio Edit* is actually "suck my dick".
Type of censor: "dick fits" and "ass" were censored with sound effects, and "suck my dick" was replaced by a female voice saying "Radio Edit".

In the song Tales of Kidd Drunkadelic (People Under the Stairs):
And that's alright with me, cuz baby I'm the Big Mac, _______________________, I'm 'bout to cop a fat sack
The censored line is "went over to McDonald's". No one knows why this was censored; perhaps McDonald's didn't want their company name in this song.
Type of censor: "went over to McDonald's" is reversed.

In the song Bring Me Back to Life (Aviators ft. Yelling At Cats):
Yelling At Cats: "Wicked ____, never even worked a bit"
The censored word is "shit" because Aviators didn't want any swearing in this song.
Type of censor: "Shit" is blanked out.

In the song Troublesome '96 (Tupac):
Tupac: "(Outlaw motherfuckers) die by the random shots!"
The original line is "Undercover agents die by the random shots!" He was forced to change it because the government took it as a threat.
Type of censor: "Undercover agents" is replaced with "Outlaw motherfuckers".

In the song Got My Mind Made Up (Tupac):
Method Man: "Fuck you losers, while you fake jacks, I make maneuvers, like Hitler, sticking up ____ with German ______"
The two censored lines are "Jews" and "Lugers" to remove the anti-sematism.
Type of censor: "Jews" and "Lugers" are blanked out.
Any comments? Want to discuss this? Talk about it here.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1