Delightfully Demented 280 members · 312 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Vic Viper
Group Admin

Now as A lot of you already know, I am in the culinary career, and today I made pancakes from scratch for breakfast..however a thought occurred to me..what if pancakes were sentient? what if their way of screaming in pain and agony from being cooked is the bubbles that form when being cooked? The screams of pain trapped under their delicious velvety textures? Wouldn't that make the act of eating pancakes cannibalism? ....discuss this while I now devour my screaming pancakes with cannibalistic delight ~:pinkiecrazy:

....discuss this while I now devour my screaming pancakes with cannibalistic delight ~:pinkiecrazy:

You're a pancake?:pinkiegasp:
I will eat you.:pinkiecrazy:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1570705 ....that's crazy...do you realize the fetishes that could come from being able to turn into a pancake and being eaten..~:pinkiecrazy:

A lot.
Slowly nibbling your food, caressing it with your tongue. Mmmmm...:pinkiecrazy:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1570721 Man...its to early in the morning to have a boner...:fluttercry:

*Heh Heh Heh*
I'm so evil.

See the syrup? Now just imagine pancakes are female, and Waffles are male. There's a waffleman that you can't see just above the picture.:pinkiecrazy:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

BUT wouldn't waffles be the females? They're really holy. I see pancakes as light, and can twist into as long round shape to insert inside if it wasn't you know flour and other goods the break down under wetness.

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1571370 ...your right...damn it now I have a boner all over again...:pinkiecrazy:

What are toaster strudels?

Jacked up better versions of pop tarts but that's not the point of this thread.

..So..Poptarts on steroids...Does that make poptarts the athletic jackass?

The ones that overcompensate?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13