Delightfully Demented 280 members · 313 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Vic Viper
Group Admin

Oh~ Chocolate…one of life’s guilty pleasures. From beginning to end the whole process of eating a Hershey's kiss chocolate is no less than stimulating. As I un-wrap my second guilty delight, hear the sound of the aluminum foil crinkling, causing my skin to shiver in anticipation. Out from its shell, I maneuver the dark chocolate into my hand. Taking in the view, I can’t help be feel a certain arousal from its dark outer layer, I just couldn't wait to get it inside me. Feeling its soft, smooth texture causes my hand to shake as if my hands were trying to devour the chocolate themselves. Next the smell, oh the smell. The musky smell of cocoa invaded my nose, burrowing its way deeper and deeper like a rabbit making his home. The smell alone causes me to drool. Finally after admiring my dark treat, I shoved it in my mouth, slowly taking in the flavor with each lick to the top of its head. Finally after ending my barrage of licks, I begin my final assault…and bite down hard. The flavor just resonated in my mouth, a couple more seconds and I would soon come to an orga-
“Anonymous! Get down here now! You need to do the dishes!” My mother called from the stairs, interrupting my intimate moment with my dark treats.
‘ugh that was definitely a mood killer…I’ll be back soon…my sweets ‘ I walk away from my bed, leaving the last few chocolates on the bed…I wonder how I would have fun with the last two.
A faint shriek of terror, almost as if a fly had farted, could be heard coming from the bed….........................................

:pinkiecrazy:

Yea I don't really understand myself either sometimes :ajbemused:

Here is a photo of me doing weights for your personal enjoyment while listening to the most badass song of the century~

I love you all...:pinkiecrazy:

Why am I getting a nose bleed from this:applejackconfused::pinkiecrazy:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1506231 Fun fact: I can get even more descriptive :pinkiecrazy:
1506542 I'm sexy that's why~ :heart:
1506775 What can I say I like the dark :pinkiecrazy:

((School got cancled due to peer outtage so I am here for the day derping around I'm taking requests for suggestively themed scenarios! Pm me what you want and I shall do it just like the one above! :rainbowlaugh: ))

I'm sexy and I know it
You sexy and you know it:heart::pinkiecrazy:

Vic Viper
Group Admin

1510194 Send me a request! I am bored~ :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8