Alternate Universe Roleplaying Group 52 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Irongalley
Group Admin

You open your eyes and cough several times. Your eyelids close shut almost immediately from the sunlight, and oxygen burns your throat as it flows down to your lungs. You cough some more and try to sit up.

Rubbing water off your face, you slowly open your eyes again, squinting due to the glare of a midday sun. There's dry leaves and grass below you. You can feel them between your fingers as your palms press against the moist dirt. There are birds chirping nearby.

You take your first calm breath and sigh. It smells of rainwater, wet grass, and cold weather. Autumn has come, the birds overhead will be leaving soon, and what remains of the vegetation will go away. But now? There is a scent of freshness in the air, and the village before you looks nice.

Fluffy ponies can be seen walking about the village, going through their daily routine with large smiles on their faces. Some of them stand still, though, and they have large foam swords. Some turrets surround the village, and there are fluffy ponies with what look like gatling guns that fire darts, judging by the large ammo boxes beside them, which are full of darts.

You note that you are very, very hungry.

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Do those foam swords and darts actually do anything?]

Irongalley
Group Admin

((OOC: Allow me to tell you a story, Craterfist. A story of thunderous roars echoing through the mountains. A story of bravado, courage, love, and most importantly...

...a story of fluff.))

Craterfist
Group Admin

[Nah, just give me the summary.]

(OOC: using Shiori Takenaka.)
"How the hell did I get here?" Shiori asks.
She tries to think of what happened, but she can only remember as far back as a week ago, and nothing seems relevant to her current situation.

The zombie gets up, and starts walking towards the village.

(OOC:Using...wait a sec I'm using myself.)

"OH MY GOD COTTON CANDY PONIES!"
Runs past some random zombie towards the town without thinking of the consequences.

Irongalley
Group Admin

((OOC: Silly Bradledew, you can't roleplay until you have a character in the application form! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowwild:))

Fluffy ponies gasp and wave happily as the newcomer approaches, several of them pressing their noses against the glass wall that surrounds the village. The fluffy ponies smile happily as they see Shiori approach, but the guards on the towers are wary.

They aim their gatling guns at Shiori, and puff their cheeks. Many others start to climb the glass stairs and get behind the glass parapets, and they aim their little bows and pointless arrows at the newcomer. The fluffy pony captain walks over and shouts from the top of the wall in his fluffy language.

"PPPPFFFF?"

She stops.
"Sorry, I don't speak fluffanese or whatever that is!" Shiori yelled back.
"Could I get some food?" She asks.

Irongalley
Group Admin

"PPPPFFPPFFFP? PF PFFPF FPPFFPFP!!"

The captain of the fluffy ponies shouts several orders, and at least twenty of the guards spill out of a wooden gate a few meters away from where you stand. The guards wield smaller versions of the gatling guns on their hooves, and pots and casseroles on their heads.

The fluffy guards surround you and aim their weapons, shouting in their fluffy language all the while.

(OOC:Fine I'll go copy and paste the application form I "ALREADY" made from the time I made up the Ender-Pony.)

"Aw, shite." Shiori says.
She takes on a fighting stance.

1388820>>1386896

((OCC:Using Fluff the fluffy flipping barbarian))

PFPFPFPPF!(STAPH!)

Fluff comes rolling down the hill and smashing through some of the fluffy ponies, none of them seem hurt or surprised by the new fluff.

PPFPFPFP!(We come in peace!)

1389162 1386896
"You're cute." Shiori says to the newcomer.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13