Alternate Universe Roleplaying Group 52 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 113 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 113

1356518 1356570 "I have met many Zombies, and I would rather not kill you." He then removes his shield from his back, on it is a picture of the knot of Mjolnir. "But if that is how it must be, then so be it." He draws Fantia and moves to a fighting position. Shield raised and sword ready.

"Sounds like I'm in for a good ol' time!"
Shiori throws away her umbrella, and her victim's arm, and jumps at Jariik.

1356656 With a speed and grace most believed to be unknown to Norsemen, Jariik jumps out of the way of Shiori and bashes her with his shield.

Shiori takes the hit with her head, effectively stopping her movement. She falls to the ground with a grunt of pain.
"Ouch, that's a pretty nice shield." She says.

1356696 Jariik smirks slightly never taking his eyes off of Shiori, and returns to stance. "Thank you it's a family heirloom. It was said to be blessed by Thor himself. Thus why it has survived thousands of years of punishment and is still as strong as ever."

Shiori starts getting off the ground.
"Well, I can tell that if we keep fighting it won't end well for me, your skill is way out of my league, and I admire that. If you'll allow me, I'll be taking my leave." She says.

1356737 "I do not mind, as I said I would rather not have to kill you." Deciding to not put his shield and Fantia away just yet, incase she changes her mind when his back is turned.

"Well then, I haven't gotten your name yet, mine's Shiori Takenaka. Of course, you don't have to tell me yours if you don't want to."

Shiori holds her hand out for a handshake.

1356788 Hesitantly shaking her hand, preparing his reflexes, just in case. "Mine is Jariik Varinson."

Shiori ends the handshake.
"Jariik huh, I'll remember that." She says.
She starts walking backwards.
"See ya." she says, as she turns around and runs off.

1356831 "Till we meet again." Sighing he turns around. "Now to find somewhere to sleep, and maybe get a Tankard of ale."

((OOC: FUcking internet and timezone and school Sorry, just ignore that post then))

1356869 You fight well with mercy. Fantia noticed. The sheath gained a picture of a lamb. Fantia then asked So where next Jerik?

1361896 "Off to somewhere that sells food. If I don't eat soon I might get a bounty in Equestria, and I do not want that." Jariik says jokingly as he walks off to find an inn, tavern, or anywhere that sells food and drink.

(OOC. I may not be able to post regularly, I'm in Big River Saskatchewan and I'm almost out of 4g. It also doesn't help that no one has Wi-Fi. I love this place but things like this annoy me.)

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 113