Death Battles of Equestria 94 members · 17 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I just thought of this. Since Death Battle only uses cannon material for research now (with few exceptions) does this make Sonic vs Rainbow Dash valid and fair fight now?

TundraStanza
Group Admin

Last I checked, they haven't done a battle of that yet. What do you mean by make it fair now?

If the question is if such a match up is fair game as of this point in time, maybe. But that's difficult to say for sure, considering they pulled in Hyper Sonic from maybe one game (during their episode of Sonic's rematch with Mario) and put it on par to Super Sonic (even though the forms have different power levels, based on official sources). In a similar vein, it's difficult to quantify Rainbow Dash's various super forms, considering she's usually part of a group when she transforms and the effects aren't one-to-one visually.

I think the one time I decided to pit Sonic and Dash together for fun, I was still messing around in early writing, more for entertainment than for hard science. I'm not entirely sure what they would do if they were to tackle such a comparison. I guess that's partly why it's fun to think about it. Imagination can run rampant and free.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2