The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 718 members · 565 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Hello there! Yes this isn't the usual Marvel/DC stick but this shows similar styles to the big successes of the west, also this is superhero related and its a story that's going to be big as its still going strong by 25 chapters! That is the new Shonen Jump series showing promise, Boku no Hero Academia.

Here is how the Story goes: Everyone on the earth is born with a power called an "Individuality" or a "Quirk" by the time they are 4 years of age. But the main character is a special case as he was not born with one and was to be a normal boy for the rest of his life, Izuku Midoriyama.

However, Midoriyama does have one dream and isn't going to give up on it just be cause he has no unique power: To be a hero just like his idol All Might.

However, being a hero isn't going to be all that easy. To become the great hero he hopelessly wants to become, he now will join the ranks of one of the highest rated "Hero Academies" in the country: Yuuei. This is a coming-of-age Superhero story that should be more looked on by people who love superheroes. It has lots of things a guy can look forward to: Action.

Developmental potential.

An outstanding cast of young heroes who have not bloomed to hero yet.

But of course for every story in a world with Superheroes must Also come.... Super-Villains.

So if you ever need a time passer and want to read a story with a ton of potential: Read Boku no Hero Academia.

3977554 You know this actually reminds me of a comic called normalman(It is meant to be spelled with no capital N). Basically it's a comic about a guy on a planet FULL of superheroes and villains, where EVERYONE has a power...... But he doesn't it. So he's called normalman.

But I MUST give this a try!

I honestly love the main character as he is sticking it up to the peers of not having a quirk. It also shows he isn't really that overpowered. You'll see why as you read it.

3977762 Yeah I read up a bit on it... So his powers are like Shazam.... With a little Hulk reference in there? I can dig it! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4