The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 718 members · 565 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Even though I have not been reading the recent Iron Man book, I have been keeping tabs on it. This revelation that was revealed in the recent arc for shellhead "The secret origin of Tony Stark" however, literally gave me all kinds of what the fuck did I just read in my eyes.

Tony Stark is adopted and not the biological son of Howard Stark but his half brother is a terminally Ill yet still kicking and younger looking Iron Man 2020 who is the biological son and they will be running the company together

Now I'm always neutral on things and really get pissed off if they mess with a favorite character of mine but I just do not know how to feel about this since I have not read that much Iron man with the exception if him in Avengers. What are all your thoughts about this peoplz?

2024450 holy God :twilightoops:

Well... that is...

That is something, ain't it? :applejackconfused:

Tell me about. I felt like I got bitch slapped by Hulk when I read this spoiler. World Breaker Hulk might I add.

2024466 wow, this...

I'm not going to bring up this to start something, but his puts the end to the first Superman/Batman arc to shame...

That's a fandom shaking retcon if I've ever seen one :rainbowderp:

EDIT: Also, I just imagined you getting bitch slapped by the Hulk...

It made me chuckle, sorry :twilightsheepish:

I will have to agree with ya right there cause this ret on literally takes the cake in ret on history this year. :0

Edit: none taken. Appropriate way to take retcon news. Lol

2024450. This really could go either way.

2024476 Did he really even need to be adopted for that arc to work? :applejackunsure:

I don't really know cause all I heard was Tony was taking a journey through space, looking to see what the universe had to offer, finds an alien robot that knew his parents, the robot building a weapon armor to fight Celestials... yeah that's all I have been hearing since I'm not really reading iron Man.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8