The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Considering 2024 is, among other things, the 60th anniversary of the first appearance of the Teen Titans, this is something that has been in my head for way longer than I care to admit:

In a universe that is an equal mix of the DC Universe AND the Marvel Universe, what would be your ideal version of a founding Teen Titans team using only younger DC and Marvel characters that existed in the mid-1960s in the real world?

Well, Robin (Dick Grayson), Kid Flash (Wally West), Aqualad (Garth), Supergirl (Kara Zor-El/Linda Danvers [who is also celebrating her 65th birthday this year now that I think about it]), the Human Torch (Johnny Storm) and Spider-Man (Peter Parker) all definitely come to mind there.

That would certainly give Pete some pretty good back-up when he has to fight the Sinister Six (heck, Supergirl could probably mop the floor with the Six on her own if none of them were packing Kryptonite and/or weapons powered by red sunlight) as well as Wally having friends he can ask for help if he has to fight the Flash rogues when Barry is busy on a Justice League mission.

Obviously, other teen heroes from both Marvel and DC would join later on - well, that can be discussed too.

Anyway, go ahead and work in your proverbial two cents.

Cool ideas.

Hey. Thank you very much for liking this.

You're welcome.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4