The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 718 members · 565 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Yeah so Marvel put up a teaser trailer.............. For the teaser trailer for Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Now they've said that the costume will look like his costume when he was Director of SHIELD for a time in the comics, going by the codename Super-Soldier

The difference being he'd still be wearing the classic Captain America mask. However a pic from the teaser, which I would post if it wasn't just 17 seconds long, had this quick flash of an image

The costume he wore in First Avenger. Now some may say it's a flashback scene where he's wearing this, but look at it really. He looks like he's in a rather modern high-tech room. There's also no different kind of lighting or filter, something that usually happens in a flashback scene.

So do you think they'll be using his first movie costume in the film or the Super-Soldier one? Personally I'm fine with either, though I DO question why change him from the first costume since it was more like his classic comic costume.

2014035 Not really sure, but I am looking forward to the film, and Thor 2

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

2014035 I think that the old costume is part of a flashback, since they said the film will have several in order to fill in the gaps.

Yeah, they're gonna air it tomorrow. Can't wait to see Steve again in a all new installment! <3 :rainbowkiss:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4