The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Okay. Just putting this up as a strictly for fun discussion;

Do you think the major "My Little Pony" villains (Tirek, Sombra, Chrysalis, Discord, Nightmare Moon, etc.) could do decently against the Justice League? Or would the Justice League just be too much for these villains? And please try to include the reasons you think this rather than who you just like more.

Similarly, do you think Twilight Sparkle and her friends could do decently against the Justice League's villains (Despero, Felix Faust, Doctor Destiny, Amazo, Starro, T.O. Morrow, Darkseid, etc.)? Or do you think the Equestrians would be too outmatched? Again, please try to include the reasons you think the ones you think would win - well, would win rather than simply going for who you like more.

MLP villains would get bodied.

And putting the mane six in a fight against Darkseid isn’t even a fight, it’s a slaughter.

I personally think all of the MLP villains except for Discord would get bodied by the Justice League, but that's only because Discord can bend reality at will. I think the Mane Six could beat the Justice League's villains, with one exception. I believe either Darkseid would destroy the Mane Six, or the magic of the Elements of Harmony would be the ideal counter measure to Darkseid considering the fact that Darkseid's literally the personification of the Elements' opposites.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3