The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

This is an image that has been bouncing around in my head for a pretty long time as I've been thinking about how the Green Goblin is essentially a more dangerous hybrid of the archenemies of both Batman AND Superman.

I mean, the Green Goblin has the Joker's insanity and sick sense of humor as well as Lex Luthor's skills as both a scientist AND a businessman. PLUS, the Green Goblin has actual superhuman physical abilities without technological assistance. Meaning he is actually more dangerous than Joker and Luthor COMBINED (which says a lot for Spider-Man's skills as a hero given that he is usually able to beat the Green Goblin on his own).

Because of this thought about the Green Goblin being a more dangerous hybrid of both of their archenemies, I keep thinking about how the Green Goblin would do against both Batman AND Superman at the same time.

What do YOU think? How do YOU think the Green Goblin would do against Batman and Superman?

I mean, yeah, the Green Goblin would probably be smart enough to put Kryptonite Gas in his pumpkin bombs and red sun light in his blasters (as well as sonic disruptors to blister Superman's super-hearing and other anti-Superman precautions). And strong, fast, tough and agile enough to give Batman an EXTREMELY tough fight (with no easily exploitable weaknesses that Batman can zero in on).

So, while Batman and Superman would probably eventually win, it wouldn't be an easy fight.

But that's just my opinion. I'm mature enough to respect yours.

Do you think Batman and Superman would do better against the Green Goblin than Spider-Man could do against the Joker and Lex Luthor at the same time? Or do you think Spider-Man would do better against Joker and Lex Luthor?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1