The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Alright, ladies and gents, it's time for another bonafied DC review. Today?

[img]:applejackunsure:[/img]

First issue of the DC new 52 miniseries, Forever Evil: Rogue's Rebellion

Alright, so the issue starts with the Rogue's in the meeting where the Crime Syndacate unmasks Nightwing and reveals that he is none other than Nightwing.

Cue the Rogues and their leader, Captain Cold (a personal favorite villain). He starts talking about he was never in it for world domination, just the score. First thing on his mind?

Save. His. Sister.

So he and his team go to the hospital, but along the way, they see these cops. They give him the third degree (hur hur hur). They think they were sent to finish the job that gorilla Grodd began. That's when Captain Cold declares an order...

Free the cops. That's right, just like the title says, the Rogues are striking out.

After finding his sister, they see that she's still hooked up to the machines. They rogues are then confront by the flunky villains sent by the CS. But after taking them down, they are introduced on a person to person bases to...

Deathstorm and Power Ring!

I dug this issue! It really cements that the Rogues aren't in it for evil, just the money. They know what the score is and it looks like they don't appreciate anyone dicking around on their planet!

A solid 8 out 10! :yay:

I really liked how they owned the hell out of the Firestorm rouges (that is what I heard most of them are from) Especially seeing how dumb it was for Plastique and Typhoon thinking they were gonna take on Heatwave and Weather Wizard easily. Can't wait to see how well it goes for them with Death storm and Power ring.

Comment posted by Commando-Scarecrow deleted Oct 19th, 2013

1982335 I couldn't help but smile when I read Heatwave shouting...

BURN, BABY, BURN!!! :yay:

It was just a lot of fun to read :rainbowkiss:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3