The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

I always notice that Marvel/DC crossover folder in this group. I have actually been thinking about one since I kinda wanna do crossovers one day if my first story gets off the ground. So I figure why not come up with a Marvel/DC crossover over time? My first idea is "Red & Scarlet" (I suck at naming stuff) Where Scarlet Spider (Kaine) and Red Hood are pulled away from their perspective worlds due to either Discord or any reality warping baddie from Marvel or DC wanting to do something interesting. However, they feel as if those two trying to kill each other would be a bore so they decide to put a random baddie from their perspective universes in Equestria. Red Hood & Scarlet Spider would have to work together and try to find a way back home and beat any evil Equestria would throw at them. That is if their temper doesn't have them kill each other first.

Idea is a bit far fetched but that's the only one I came up with so far. However I'll have to find the time to practice writing a comic character I like though. Maybe a collab buddy if need be later on if I decide to do this kind of thing. :unsuresweetie:

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1960188 I support this idea

Just to let people know who Kaine is.

1960835>>1960912

- He'll resort to using a weapon if the time calls for it

The only Spider-Man character (Besides Venom) Who is a complete badass. :moustache:

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1961995 he most certainly

1961995>>1962194 So...

He's basically Jason Todd Ala Spiderman?

I can dig that :moustache:

Well sorta. He gets reeeeally annoyed when people call him a super hero. That and he gets really brutal with Human traffickers and those of that kind. And he's the former evil clone of Spider-man but overall yeah.

1961995 I'm going to assume you also mean Spider-Man is a bad ass by default.

Yeah but Kaine bumped peter to 3 while Venom is 2 in my list cause of Kaine's sheer badassness. Lol

1963374 Yeah, listen. Out of every hero I see as part of the Spider Family, and that includes your guy here, none of them could beat Spider-Man in a one on one fight. The only one that comes close is Venom and even with his higher strength and by pass on the spider sense he still loses. Spider-Man is the first and best the Spider Family has to offer.

1963823 there's a difference between who's a better fighter and who's more of a badass. For example:

Wolverine is more of a badass than Superman. Wolvie just exhumes that feel, while Superman just doesn't in the same way. Supes could take Logan any day of the week, no doubt, but it's not the same thing.

1963843 Okay at that point it's all a matter of opinion then.

I ain't saying Kaine is better than peter. But it's just I always like the underdogs who strive for redemption. After Kaine came back from the dead, he wanted to start over. He wanted to go to Mexico but before he could do that, this hospital was in trouble by thus pyro maniac because he wouldn't have a clear conscience letting those innocents die. Then from there on he became Houston's very own super hero even though he hates it when they call him that. Although, Kaine never holds back when he fights the villain, he lobotomized Cletus "Carnage" Kassady because of the 23 civilians and others he slaughtered over the years since he thought he would be doing the world justice until there was another way to deal with guys like him. That and on your "Venom almost beat Spidey" thing. When Kaine fought SpOck (Doc Ock in spidey's body who had beter tech in his suit) Kaine was actually beating him. :O

1964049 Yeah. Cause that comes was Dock Ock. He may be in Peter's mind, but he doesn't have his knowledge of spidey's powers or spidey's martial arts training. He may have to the power but he didn't know how to use it as effectively as Peter can.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14