The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Alright, so as you guys know, Stephanie Brown is making her triumphant return

I look for any opportunity I can to use that clip :rainbowdetermined2:

At any rate, as we all know, the biggest and baddest (I mean best) DC crossovers always end up with a cost. There always needs to be a body or a few by the end of the Crisises...Crisees? Crisis'? Whatever.

Now, sometimes the cost is big (Crisis on Infinite Earths killed Supergirl) and sometimes it's small (a whole lot of nobodies that were killed off by Superboy Prime in Infinite Crisis... and a guy that got his arm ripped off... funny).

Now, I take no level in pride at bringing this news, especially because it means I might need to play referee. But before I tell you, each time a major character in his family died, it was usually well worth it and it always paid off in the end, so please, before I say ANYTHING ELSE, do not lose your collective sh:applejackunsure:ts.

If you don't want to know, don't watch this video and, for the love of God Almighty...

DON'T LOOK UNDER THE SPOILER BAR

They are going to kill Dick 'Nightwing' Grayson. The second major casualty of the New 52 (after Damien Wayne). Now, I have little love for the guy. I, frankly, think he's a douche. It's not his skill or the womanizing. It's just that he doesn't shut up. That being said, I'm sad to see him go. I know this isn't the first time he's died and Bruce is going to lose his shit even more, probably.

I want you all to have hope that it will turn out better in the end. I want you all to believe that DC will continue to get better as they had been in the last few months.

Have hope that all will be well :pinkiesad2:

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

They are going to kill Dick 'Nightwing' Grayson.

1959810 let it all out this time. I won't complain :facehoof:

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1959815 That's about all I can say about.

Everything negative I've said about DC I've already said nine times. Why waste my breath when a gif says it all.

1959818 I'm sad that it's him, but someone dies in each crisis. He's died before but, dammit.
Just because I'm hopeful doesn't mean I'm not sad to see him go :fluttershyouch:

Also, will you please mark the spoilers with spoiler tags. I want to give people a choice with whether or not they want to know

Avenging-Hobbits
Group Admin

1959825 Oh I'll go fix that...:derpyderp1:

Incoming Gif dump of my reaction in 3...2...1...

Ok... I'm done...

I was pretty much 50/50 with the New 52 since some of my favorite Vertigo/Wildstorm characters were in it and some of the artists and writers I liked but... HOLY SHIT this news seriously kicked me in the nuts so hard, it was Doomsday that did the kicking!! Is DC trying to bring Batman to the point where he just gives up and loses all hope or becomes even more edgier and breaks his whole not to kill oath?!! I mean I knew there would be a major death in Forever Evil and I know comic book death sometimes does not last but damn dude!!! :derpyderp1::derpyderp1::derpyderp1::derpyderp1:

1959982 Well thank you for not saying his name spoiling it. I appreciate that :pinkiesad2:

Welcome. Also how does one do that black bar thing? I've always been wondering that due to lack of interweb knowledge and I just know the basics. :moustache:

1959992 Highlight your sentence and click the slash through. Then turn it to spoiler instead of just 'S'

Well I'll be damned...:moustache::

*Waits for Lunar Avenger to join in this if he caves and looks.* :moustache:

1959982 Okay people need to stop doing this. Not everyons computer can take this many gifs.

My reaction needed to be drastic so sorry all computer users who have slow computers. :moustache::twilightsheepish:

1960060 It's not slow iT's...............................Special.

You also caved in and looked at the spoiler, did you? :moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16