The Marvel/DC Co-Fan Club 717 members · 563 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Justice, Speedball, Nova, Sun Girl, Haechi (New character), Water Snake (New character), Aracely, and Scarlet Spider?!! I am crying because I have been begging for a New Warriors book everyday and now I'm getting one!! Dreams do come true!!! :raritycry::raritycry::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

1949191 Speedball?! YES!!! :pinkiehappy: Oh if only Richard Rider was Nova for this. :facehoof:

Honestly I think Sam is well written when its not from the TV version or when Jeph Loeb is writing him. That and every New Warrior needs a Nova and an Atlantean. :0

1951542 I don't have a problem with a new Nova. After all the Nova Corps is basically Marvel's Green Lantern Corps so new Nova's at some point are a given. That was one of the reasons I was more okay with Sam. It's just I wish it was Richard, that way it's kinda like a big reunion ya know?

Yeah true... But who knows? If Peter Quill and Thanos got out of the Cancer-Verse, maybe Richard is out there somewhere. That's what I'm counting on.

I remember these guys. They were the ones who tried to do that tv thing and then started the civil war because their producers told them to take down some bad guys they weren't ready for. :ajbemused: yeah. I'm not very excited about this.

What's past is past and the future is something to look forward too! That and Speedball will always be a hero in my eyes no matter what! That and their first ever arc villain will be The High-Evolutionary so be prepared to eat your words when they aren't doing it for fame!

1952746 And? Personally the only character in this group that holds any of my attention is the Scarlet Spider. I don't really know anything about him, but I'd like to learn. Hopefully he's not all tech and actually has some spider powers.

His spider powers are organic webbing

Stinger claws

And acid touch while he has the agility and strength of a spider and his suit is a stealth suit so he can turn invisible.

1952821 I like. I had him to my list of people who should be in Web.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10