Call of Duty 298 members · 46 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

WARNING WALL THAT F TEXT WITH BAD GRAmEr ahead

As of posting this I got the new dlc about a little over three hours ago and I wanted to see what other people thought because so far I love it gameplay wise its fun and story wise it awesome I was surprised that they shot oz at first and not KHANNNNNNN (I apologize for that crappy starcraft reference) because khan is an atlas executive and oz is only a janitor plus it sounded like khan was voicing it because I had my sound down so I restarted it with sound up and I was like " wait why would oz not be dead?" And then after lennox's other dialogue I was like "That makes a little sense but not enough why would oz be patient zero he could be infected though from were he was when it after atlas decided to bring back the thing without killing it a squad did survive like it was said in the first cutsene they could have easily used the corpses and field reports." But then I realized that oz could have been patient zero and spread it but not turn but then wouldn't he have turned by now? Also now I think that oz is going to be like Samantha because the intercom had oz quotes he NEVER said.
What do you guys think is going to happen

'Khan'

'Starcraft reference'

... What? That's a Star Trek reference.

Comment posted by Just another hoerse love deleted Jun 3rd, 2015

4432111 Well, this is my thought on OZ and his connection. maybe he was infected along with the others, then turned, but somehow ATLAS managed to turn them back into humans.
Like the V-R11 did in Treyarch's Zombies.

But this is only just a theory, I've haven't played much of Exo-zombies, and I've never played infection.
But it did mention that they were out for sometime after their rescue from Outbreak.
And the cutscene did show them getting overrun.
So it could be possible.

I don't know I don't really follow Exo-Zombies much.
I prefer the Original Zombies.

4433626 I've only played the Exo zombies dlc maps not waw or black ops

Comment posted by Aeon-Reaper deleted Jun 4th, 2015

4434943 That's your choice.
You don't have to play if you don't want to.
I just prefer the original personally.

4436336 its mainly because I've had enough spare money to also buy dlc just now

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11