FIM Fiction Interviews 61 members · 47 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Fim INK
Group Admin

Okay very few members of the group. We are about to have three authors that have been interviewed. One of them is 6ix so he doesn't count. Sorry dude. The two others are high profile authors. Going through them will hopefully get our name out there. Whether or not that works, what I wanted to start doing is each week we decided on three writers. Anyone can suggest anyone just one rule: They cannot be chosen from the feature board. I will deal with who gets who it's up to you to set the interviews. If you're too busy to help let me know and I'll make arrangements or even reduce the amount of authors. Again if you have an individual story that you would like to be review just place it in the main story folder and we will get to it when we can. The latter can come from the feature board but they will be considered second priority.

If you would like to help with the interviews and reviews let me know and we can do.

On a sidenote, one of the other members suggested a re-review if the authors take our criticism And improve their writing later on down the road.

6ix
Group Admin

:pinkiehappy: Whatever I have more watchers then you :pinkiehappy:

Wouldn't re-reviewing someone's work weigh us down a little bit?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2