Minecraft Crossovers 185 members · 42 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
EnderBrony
Group Admin

I've been sitting around thinking of new ways to make Minecraft better(than it already is of course :pinkiecrazy:), and I came up with some good ideas. I would give Mojang these ideas, but with the number of request's they usually get, I have a feeling this is going to be their response...

... so I decided to post them here because why the fuck not?

Iron boat: Slightly slower, won't break when it hits a shore, can sail in lava(for traversing the nether)

Strong piston: Crafted by replacing cobblestone for iron ingots in crafting recipe, replacing iron ingot in center of crafting table for diamond, replacing wooden planks for cobblestone in crafting recipe. Piston can push 2.5X what a normal piston can. Can move obsidian. If a block is pushed straight up, it will be launched 15 blocks up(if it is sand or gravel, it will fall back down)

Obsidian scale: You get these when you kill the Ender Dragon(you get from 50-80), Can be crafted into armor. Armor stats: 1.5X the strength of Diamond, Gives strength, jump boost, night vision, and feather falling.

Obsidian chunk: You get this when you kill the Ender Dragon. When smelted(which takes 2.5 pieces of coal) you get obsidian ingot. This can be made into obsidian tools and weapons. These tools and weapons and tools all are 1.5X the strength of diamond.

Wither bones and Chest piece: Wither chest piece is 2X the strength of diamond, and any mob that hits you is effected with wither effect(50% chance). You regain all health the withering mob looses. The bones can be made into armor which is 2X stronger than diamond. shares same effect as the chest plate.

Emerald tools, weapons, and armor: Basically what the items are called. Each tool/piece of armor/weapon is .75X the strength of diamond.

Poison Fang: You get this when you kill a cave spider. Can be crafted into an arrow, replacing the flint in the crafting recipe.

Dagger: Crafted like a sword, but is crafted with a single piece of the material you make the sword out of(wood, stone, iron, diamond, emerald, gold, obsidian ingot, and spider fang), rather than two. Has .25X the durability of the full sized sword. Has shorter range than full sized weapon(3 blocks)

Also, just a little change I wanted to make: flaming arrows give off light as they fly and where they land, similar to a torch(useful for traversing a long, dark cave system).

If you have any ideas of your own, or want to change something in one of my ideas, just tell me in the comments below. Now, I leave you with another Death the Kid meme(Minecraft related)...

Tommy
Group Admin

... so I decided to post them here because why the fuck not?

^This is why!! This is why your awesome!!^
:twilightsmile::pinkiehappy::heart:

EnderBrony
Group Admin

1868261 Aww thanks... :twilightsmile:

So what did you think of my ideas? I'm actually considering making a mod with these items using MCreator( AS SOON AS I DECIDE TO BUY LEGIT MINECRAFT!).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3