The Jarhead Clan 29 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 39 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39

Recently my validity as a Marine has been questioned... this PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF...
questioning weather or not a man is a Marine, is like sleeping with his wife then making him watch the sex tape.
So I ask you my fellow Leather necks, Come and question me with questions only Marines can answer, Be it Marine Corps Knowledge, boot camp traditions, or just the mentality that any Marine has.
So... What are you waiting for? I need help!!
Oh BTW... here's the link

ColoradoBlueJay
Group Contributor

2547178 when falling into formation. What position do you assume? Really sucks that, that people are questioning you.

2547605 we are at ease until we get called into attention........ahhh bootcamp....... Dont worry though i got in contact with a guy that can look me up and confirm my story

ColoradoBlueJay
Group Contributor

Okay. Either Young Marines is different in structure than the Marines or it's the same. We fall in at position of attention.

2547653 ??? Are you in the young marines? Cause during boot camp we fall in at the position of!!!!!!!
OMG my bad i meant parade rest... oops:twilightblush:

ColoradoBlueJay
Group Contributor

Hell yeah. Been in for around three years now and am happy to be a YM Lance Corporal. Going up for promotion this next saturday.:pinkiehappy:

OOOOOOHHH!!!!! those are always fun!!!

ColoradoBlueJay
Group Contributor

Hahaha. Ironic you put that, cause I have a BFFs crossover. L0L

Wait... did you write the "equestrian DLC?"

ColoradoBlueJay
Group Contributor

No. That author is a total douche bag and deserves to be taken off the site.

Awww be nice i was recently banned... not fun
Until i got to the moon!!!!

ColoradoBlueJay
Group Contributor

Hahaha. I saw all the comments on the HiE group, hillarious shit.

2548077 yea i accidentally started a revolution against Pussy Bitch Iron Gauntlet and he banned me with No warnings and is trying to get me Re-banned as we speak... God i love the benevolent founder of that group, Turns out he's been getting nothing but complaints about Knuckle Fuck Iron Gauntlet

ColoradoBlueJay
Group Contributor

Dude just have a seperate account.

Why? then i won't have all my favs and shit...

2548121 besides it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard to make just this ONE!!!

ColoradoBlueJay
Group Contributor

Besides i'm not a spammer i honestly wasnt expecting to get banned

ColoradoBlueJay
Group Contributor

All faith is lost if he chooses option number two. :facehoof:

2551032 OOOOH JOKES!!!
Six marines
one will be a PFC who gets lost trying to find the bulb
the second will be a lance corporal who is sent to find the PFC and council him
The third will be a Staff Sargent, nobody knows why he is there, but he is
The fourth will be an officer for safety, he will drink coffee and surf the internet
The fifth will be a corporal, he found the bulb and the two non rates and will show them back to the socket before he disappears
The sixth will be a Sargent who's tired of watching the ordeal and decides to do it himself.

USMC517
Group Admin

2547178 I was honestly skeptical at first because it just never seemed likely that there would be a member of SOCOM who was a brony. After asking questions that I honestly thought that only MARSOC/ SOCOM guys would know, I came to the conclusion that you is what you says you is.

2548053 Don't lie fucker, you wrote it.

ColoradoBlueJay
Group Contributor

Funny. I thought you would jump at the chance to make fun of me. But anyhow, there are SOCOM bronies, there was a convention a year or so back where Delta operators came through the skylights just to pick up fandom merchandise.

ColoradoBlueJay
Group Contributor

Only one, but if 2nd lieutenant is involved he'd make simple shit hard and end up having the whole platoon screwing the damn thing in.

2551661 did you ever go to a convention?

2551495 There's also this one guy named Mr.Leatherhead who helped verify my story by looking me up in the enlisted Personnel files, pretty cool guy, looked me up, he even says how skeptical he was as well, and that he was surprised i was telling the truth.

Yea my Co told me that one about 2 years ago... still makes me giggle every time I hear it.

ColoradoBlueJay
Group Contributor

Never called him out on it.

2553845 HAHA Im glad i skipped PFC and went straight to lance corporal thanks to referrals
FUCK YEA NEVER WAS THE BOTTOM!!!!!

ColoradoBlueJay
Group Contributor

Never said I was a Marine, never have.

USMC517
Group Admin

2552802 Yeah I saw that comment. It's pretty cool having people to help your case whenever you're in a jam! Seriously though, it's hard to not be skeptical; I mean just a conventional Marine, soldier, or sailor, sure we know they'e out there, but SOCOM bronies...

2559875 but we do exist... you just never see us...until its too late

(not sure if real....still REALLY badass)

ColoradoBlueJay
Group Contributor

Sounds good to me.

ColoradoBlueJay
Group Contributor

Dude read up on the article where Delta operators came through the skylight and took pony merchandise.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 39