Equestria Girls. NEVER HAPPENED 110 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Alright, I watched Rainbow Rocks and... yeah, my review of it is coming soon. But I have noticed something about the villains, the Dazzlings. First of all, they're really fun and 50x more likeable than Sunset Shimmer in the first movie, mainly because of how over-the-top they are. But I also noticed that they're similar to the Sanderson Sisters from the 1993 Disney movie Hocus Pocus.

Yeah, kinda surprised no one's ever mentioned their similarity. And trust me when I say there are many similarities, at least in my mind.
1. They're evil, magical beings (though there's a significant physical difference between sirens and witches, the Dazzlings are in human form throughout most of it so that doesn't count).
2. They're who-knows-how-many-years-old.
3. The fact that they're evil is played ridiculously over-the-top.
4. Their personalities are similar to a T: they have the leader (Adagio/Winnie), the more sarcastic one (Aria/Mary), and the nicest, ditziest and arguably cutest one (Sonata/Sarah).
5. They're defeated by a group of (presumably in RR's case) virgin teenagers.
6. Even the way they hypnotize everybody by singing is similar! (Battle/I Put a Spell on You)

Any thoughts? Any comparisons to other fictional characters? Post them in the comments below!

-Kirb

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1