Stargate 150 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hello everyone. Since I'm new here, and, since no one has posted this before, and it should have on principle alone, where in the universe of Stargate is the planet of Equestria? This Includes the universe as told of in SG1, Atlantis, and Universe. and, I suppose Infinity, but it doesn't seem like many have watched that show.

So we have.... The Milky Way, Pegasus, the Ori's Home Galaxy, Ida the Asguard's Home Galaxy, assuming there's anything left of it after the Replicators where though, and the Wild that Destiny travels though; namely the two galaxies it traveled though in the show and the one it was traveling to at the end of the Universe series.

So talk and discuss and have fun sharing theory.

I think it should be in its own galaxy tucked away from everyone else. Given that they survived for thousands of years not enslaved by the Gou'ld.

Simple: it depends. Are you trying to cross it over with one particular series? Then it's in the relevant galaxy in that story. Have another idea for a separate crossover with a different series? Then it's in that second galaxy in this new story. That's the beauty of fan stuff: nothing is set, so every option is equally valid if you choose to use it, and you don't even have to be consistent with yourself.

As for on the whole, I think it could surely fit in with the Milky Way planets that Infinity comes across the easiest of the lot, since a good number of races encountered by Bonner's team were only vaguely humanoid at best. However, my personal favorite is saying that Equestria's planet is in the Pegasus Galaxy, though that idea also typically necessitates the crystal ponies to be (read: replace in an AU capacity) the Ancients.

4585917 what about the Changelings and the Wraith? Changelings could be Equine/Iratus Bug Hybrids like the Wraith are, abet without developing the biotech the Wraith did.

That's entirely plausible. I may be able/have to integrate this new idea into a fanfic of mine. Maybe they were an abandoned Wraith experiment...

In thier own galaxy

I think you would have better luck getting to equestrai thro the quantum mirror then the stargate

I wold love an au whare Sunset Shimmer wound up in SGC instead of Canterlot high

4714390 You could try the story I co-write: Stargate Shangri-La.

4762881 i already faved that one.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9